Ali Abdelaziz: Khabib is only fighting for the title or fighting Conor

mirellale

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

tenor.gif

That's what khabib needs. More time off while he's healthy

I understand his position though. Remember his interim title shot but ferguson went to the hospital and messed it up?

I don't either

Last edited:
Keep dreaming, Khabibimisu.

You don't fuck up multiple cards with injuries and TWO failed weight cuts, and get to call the shots, home-slice.

So Khabib has basically become Diaz.

A McGregor fighter rather than a UFC fighter.

Then if I'm the UFC, I'm losing Khabib's number.

The sad part is that those WME motherfuckers are probably going to do that and tell Tony or Kevin to shove the interim belt up the ass.

I had to read that like 3 times to understand. Punctuation motherfucker

Khabib basically fell for that prank from Conor about fighting him in Russia by the end of the year. Poor mofo.

No chance.

Conor wants nothing to do with Khabib (bad match up)
The ufc are 50/50

Khabib may get injured and the fight gets called off.
Conor will retire within 1-2 fights, they would rather have Khabib as the undefeated champion and get all the fame of beating Conor.

Don't wait by the phone, Khabib.

What does he mean "or fighting Conor". Conor is the champ. Does he mean interim title? Or does he mesn he will fight Conor in a non title fight at tiramisu weight?

He misses weight, fucks up the card and is now requesting a title shot?!? unreal

wouldnt the interim champ get first crack at conor

The sad part is that those WME motherfuckers are probably going to do that and tell Tony or Kevin to shove the interim belt up the ass.
They'll have to keep shoving it as both Diaz and Khabib are ahead of them in line for no reason.

Khabib basically fell for that prank from Conor about fighting him in Russia by the end of the year. Poor mofo.
It's his stupid manager he doesn't have khabib best interest he manages so many fighters and khabib just listens to what he says rather than sometime thinking for himself

Back