UFC vs. Bellator PPV

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
Imagine they had a PPV where they had to pick the best fighter from every weight class from each respective company to fight eachother in a co-promotional event. Almost like a full event of what happened when Chuck fought Rampage back in Pride.

HW: Stipe Miocic vs. Cheick Kongo or Matt Mitrione
LHW: Jon Jones vs. Ryan Bader
MW: Michael Bisping vs. Rafael Carvalho or Gegard Mousasi
WW: Tyron Woodley vs. Douglas Lima or Michael Page or Rory MacDonald
LW: Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler
FW: Max Holloway vs. Patricio Freire
BW: Cody Garbrandt vs. Eduardo Dantas

Would UFC clean sweep them? Are these the fights you would make?

Not a clean sweep, but close.

I would take Rory and Moose to win 170 and 185 matchups.

All the matchups I think have possibility to entertain, with exception of Stipe vs Mitrione.

Interest though, the gap is closing in many respects.

Douglas Lima knocks out a gassed Woodley.

Ufc - 5
Bellator - 2

Hw - ufc
Lhw - ufc
Mw - bellator
Ww - bellator
Lw - ufc
Fw - ufc
Bw - ufc

Rory and Moose both have legit shots - the rest would not have any real chance

They wouldn't clean sweep and that's why it won't ever happen. Keeping up the lie that they have all the best fighters is too important. People would question why they don't spend more on talent if they were exposed in head to head events.

Cheick Kongo? lol
Chandler? lol
easy sweep unless Bisping had to fight moose the douche then it might 1 for the away team

It will be great when Rory takes the bellator title and Bellator can always say their champion has a definitive win over the UFC champion.

Stipe vs Mitrione would be over in 20 seconds, though.

Douglas Lima knocks out a gassed Woodley.

Racism at it's finest.

giphy.gif

Easy work for everyone except at 85 and 70.. i think Woodley wins 6/10 times currently tho.

Bisping Moose is 50/50 in my eyes.

The Stipe and Jones fights would just be depressingly one sided

Bellator already surpassed UFC. Remember when everyone was call that steaming pile of wand vs sonnen ppv the card of the year

Easy work for everyone except at 85 and 70.. i think Woodley wins 6/10 times currently tho.

Bisping Moose is 50/50 in my eyes.

The Stipe and Jones fights would just be depressingly one sided
Lol

Mousasi and Rory would destroy Bisping and Woodley.

Bellator would probably get one or two, maybe even three if they were lucky. Clearly inferior to the UFC but Bellator's no longer the joke it was a few years back.

HW and LHW seem the most clear cut UFC victorys. Think Davis would be a better matchup for Jones than Bader though.

Back