You better jump on the Khabib bandwagon right now

EmbraceTheGrindRak

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Because when he wins the belt there will be no more space for others to jump on his dick. Barboza will get smashed, so will Kevin Lee (Whos biggest win is Michael Fucking Chiesa) and Tony Ferguson (Who get dropped and beaten by Michael Johnson).

If Dana don`t give Khabib the title shot, he will piece up the Brazilian and cock som tender meat out of him, before he breaks Ferguson and smacks that midget with gorilla arms.

Screen-Shot-2015-04-21-at-4.23.27-PM.png

I'm actually getting off the wagon.

Khabib is the fight equivalent to a cock tease.

I don't have time for this shit

Khabib needs to fight.

Getting tired of him now ffs.

khabib would be impressive if it was 1993 and UFC 1 was the upcoming event

CostlyInfatuatedFreshwatereel.gif

>being this one dimensional in current year

<36>

So Khabib vs Barboza? That's going to get announced eventually?

I have a question. Serious question, because I haven't seen all his fights.

Did Khabib had a fight where he was dominated for a round?

All I have seen until now are fights where he takes down his opponent and keeps him down, while punching him in the back and not only.

I feel like at this point Khabib needs two wins within a year to be considered for a title shot.

Tired of fighters holding their ranks during extended periods of inactivity.

Kevin Lee is the truth, give your hespect to the Asian dragon!

#YellowPride

I have a question. Serious question, because I haven't seen all his fights.

Did Khabib had a fight where he was dominated for a round?

All I have seen until now are fights where he takes down his opponent and keeps him down, while punching him in the back and not only.

He was gassed hardcore in the second round of the Healy fight. He was not dominated, but was fighting to survive.

Isn't Khabib a WW now? Pretty sure he hasn't made LW in nearly a year. We'll see if he can make the weight for his next fight before jumping on that bandwagon.

Half a decade to get ready, half a decade rehabing and getting ready.

That bandwagon is still at the petrol station while the rest of the show is a lot further up the road.

Back