Kevin Lee vs Tony Ferguson is a good fight...

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It was definetly made to "save" 216, but the winner is going to be a big threat to Conor. I think Ferguson will finish Lee in the 2nd or 3rd rd and if Conor doesn't come back, Khabib will have to fight Ferguson for that interim or vacant LW title. Winner of that fight would be considered the best LW in the world. Might actually inspire Conor to come back and prove he's the best.

Thoughts?

Conor imvho won't fight either of those two.

He fights Khabib then Diaz then retires.

It was definetly made to "save" 216, but the winner is going to be a big threat to Conor. I think Ferguson will finish Lee in the 2nd or 3rd rd and if Conor doesn't come back, Khabib will have to fight Ferguson for that interim or vacant LW title. Winner of that fight would be considered the best LW in the world. Might actually inspire Conor to come back and prove he's the best.

Thoughts?

lmao...this is a horrible fight.. not even going to watch it

yeah Conor doesnt even know who this chinese guy Kevin Lee is

Kevin Lee in a title fight in about a month. Wut.

Titles don't mean much these days.

should be tony vs barboza if they insisted on doing an interim without khabib

lee doesnt belong in the title picture. its laughable some guy just waltz in no problem when the division has been stalled for a year and no one has been able to get any big fights. he comes outta no where and boom hes in an interim title fight with a guy on a 9 fight win streak.

dude shoulda been booked vs eddie and u coulda had gaethje vs some1 else.

I see this interim title fight exactly like I saw the Aldo vs Edgar II interim title fight. It is actually for the real belt.

Dana knows damn well that Conor won't be defending the 155 pound belt and will be stripped. It is only being left on him to help promote the Mayweather fight, just like Dana knew damn well that Conor wouldn't ever defend the 145 belt and it was only left on him to promote the Alvarez fight.

Damn. I'm about done with MMA. It's a sad state of affairs brothers.

Kevin lee interim???

a0lMAHm.jpg

Don't know much about Kevin Lee. Decent UFC record. Where are the guys that have actually beaten Lee though? Santos undefeated in the UFC, and Ragin' Al who's won five straight against top competition...Barboza?

Should be a good fight and not saying Lee is undeserving, but def wondering how they came to this match-up...

Sadly, that's the new reality under WME.

Superfights > title fights
For me this is a good fight. I want to watch good fights. I would rather it be CM v. TF but I'll definitely tune into this one.

On a side note interim titles are stupid. If it comes to a point where a guy cant/won't defend his belt strip him and make these fights regular title fights.

Don't know much about Kevin Lee. Decent UFC record. Where are the guys that have actually beaten Lee though? Santos undefeated in the UFC, and Ragin' Al who's won five straight against top competition...Barboza?

Should be a good fight and not saying Lee is undeserving, but def wondering how they came to this match-up...

Just wait for the circus leading up to this fight. Dana is counting on it

Al also beat Lee

Tony vs Lee is such a dumb matchup

Not a bad fight at all but nothing even close to how good Ferguson vs Khabib was going to be. Sadly Khabib vs Ferguson is nothing but a dream now so I am happy with this fight.

Should be Barboza vs Ferg

should be tony vs barboza if they insisted on doing an interim without khabib

lee doesnt belong in the title picture. its laughable some guy just waltz in no problem when the division has been stalled for a year and no one has been able to get any big fights. he comes outta no where and boom hes in an interim title fight with a guy on a 9 fight win streak.

dude shoulda been booked vs eddie and u coulda had gaethje vs some1 else.
Just because you haven't paid attention to him doesn't mean he came outta nowhere. He's on a good streak.

Edson and Khabib can't fight now so the show must go on. We can't wait forever.

Back