How did Kevin Lee get a title shot!?

RudimarChute

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He beat Chiesa and a bunch of unranked nobodies and gets a title shot!? Apparently being a cringy bootleg Conor clone is enough for a shot. Am I missing something here?

Nope. You're right.

UFC roster thin.

Very thin.

They should have given it to Nate "the great" Diaz

Champion : Conor McGregor - Boxer
1 Khabib Nurmagomedov - Injured/Fat/Observing muslim holiday.
2 Tony Ferguson
3 Eddie Alvarez - TUF
4 Edson Barboza - Injured
5 Justin Gaethje - TUF
6 Nate Diaz - Ducking everyone but Conor.
7 Kevin Lee

He beat Chiesa and a bunch of unranked nobodies and gets a title shot!? Apparently being a cringy bootleg Conor clone is enough for a shot. Am I missing something here?
Agreed!! Who the heck has he fought ? No top 5 at all

It's the fight the fans want to see.

Ok, are you ready for the secret of success?!?!?!?

Step 1:
Have a big mouth! Curse everybody! Fuck everybody!

Step 2:
Dress with lots and lots of accesories. Glasses, weird belts, hats, tie and sneakers combination, chains, ear rings, watches, whatever you can find... just like Macklemore.

Relax it's just a UFC interim title...we know how much those mean

No idea lol

WME era
Though zuffa from 2012-16 was just as bad

Underrated but one of the shittiest moves the UFC has done yet.

It will be all the shittier when Ferguson beats Lee and Conor returns and refuses to defend against the interim to fight Nate

Talked shit. Beat some ass and he can sell some seats

What are the Conor comparisons? Was it the unattractive shirt and sunglasses? Is that it? I personally don't see any resemblance anything Lee has done to anything Conor has done. Feel free to explain.

Lee got a title shot because he's been active and winning. He also beat the highly ranked Chiesa.

Barboza is injured and one a 3 fight win streak after losing to Tony 2 years ago.

Khabib can't make weight and is inactive, already pulled out of this fight earlier this year, and has a win over Johnson in 2016, and a win over an unranked opponent also in 2016.

If Khabib's record is the only thing going for him, then why isn't Gaethje just as viable for a title shot?

Should be fighting Michael Johnson or something

Mouthed off to Tony after the Chiesa fight, copied that basketball players horrendous outfit, marketed himself as a heel

Props to Tony tho for taking the fight, he didn't have to, but he will literally fight anyone

I'm pretty sure I'm one great Sherdog comment away from a title shot myself.

Nope. You're right.

UFC roster thin.

Very thin.
the lw is one of the deepest divisions --" nothing against lee but there are tons of beastly fighters that deserve the shot more than lee

Back