The success of Dagestan Fighters

mwh1983

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The fighters from this region are highly successful in the UFC. I would like to see Jon Jones fight a 205 Dagestani fighter or even a HW

It is the whole Caucasus Dagestan is just one small area.

They seem to be committed to wrestling even more so than Americans

Its not just Dagestan. It's all of the caucus region. They are pretty tough yes. But their way of life is s lot different then here in the west.

Children over there are raised to fight and go through hardships often and children over here are often coddled and raised to be pussies. Its sad but true for the most part

The fighters from this region are highly successful in the UFC. I would like to see Jon Jones fight a 205 Dagestani fighter or even a HW

???

Just because someone comes from Harlem does not mean they will be a great basketball player or are tougher men than other parts of the region. It is not the place you are from but the training, traits and talents of given fighters.

Also we're are all the great Dagestan fighters doing well in the UFC.

When you say Dagestan, you mean Russian fighter, you want jones to fight a russian fighter. I do think the UFC should bring in more Russian fighters but not just for Jones but for all the divisions. Also Being Dagestan does not mean they will be more successful than American fighters.

Last edited:
Don't they just eat loads of cakes, and miss weight?

.... or is that just Khabibby

upload_2017-8-16_15-29-6.jpeg

Who's your favourite Dagestani champ?

7958191037023079.jpg

It's easy to stay undefeated when you finally hit the big time and decide to never fight.

Its not just Dagestan. It's all of the caucus region. They are pretty tough yes. But their way of life is s lot different then here in the west.

Children over there are raised to fight and go through hardships often and children over here are often coddled and raised to be pussies. Its sad but true for the most part

It is awesome and the way nature is. The pussies will get owned by the strong. Such is life.

War Caucasus!

The Caucasus region is more of a monster wrestling region than monster MMA region.

The Caucasus region is more of a monster wrestling region than monster MMA region.

This, huge amount of Olympic winners in wrestling from the whole region.

Only matter of time before it started translating into MMA, seeing as wrestling is a great base.

Must be something in the water.

The woman in my avatar is my wife. You can look but you can't touch!

I doubt Delta Goodrem is your wife.

The Russkies are the most successful wrestling nation in the world and Dagestan is the center of the nation for that. Only a matter of time till they decided to make the move to MMA to stack some rubles.

They usually come to bang / fight wars, so I'd like to see more of them in the UFC.

rumor has it Ghengis Khan introduced folkstyle wrestling to that region and they've been doing it ever since. That's how Ghengis Khan kept his warriors physically fit he had them wrestle each other all the time. Also that region has seen a lot of warfare with invasions from Arabs, Turks, Persians, Huns,Mongols,Russians so whoever came out alive retreated to the highlands up to the highest peaks to have a tactical advantage over their enemies. Which through centuries kept them physically fit with the high altitude air and constant work of herding sheep and farming. It's the same with America the best wrestlers are from farm boy states where they have good day to day physical work ethic.

It's all adaptation and survival

They are bred to be fighters. Khabib can pave the way for a lot more of them if he works on his professionalism.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back