Of all the men signed so far from Dana's Tuesday Night Contender Series, which 3 do you like most?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Mike Rodriguez
Julian Marquez
Karl Roberson
Charles Byrd
Geoff Neal
Grant Dawson
Brandon Davis
Sean O'Malley
Boston Salamon
Alex Perez

Been absolutely loving the Contender Series. So much awesome talent getting picked up, and these guys are already making names for themselves. Whoever thought of this is brilliant. I think everyone of these guys are solid prospects, but if you had to to pick 3 out of all that stick out who would it be?

I personally really like Roberson, O'Malley, & Dawson. I think these 3 really have great potential to get on a nice run in the UFC and become big names.

Haven't watched any of it but whoever that can become relevant in the UFC

O'Malley, Dawson, Marquez and Salmon have the most potential, imo.

davis and omalley look entertaining. either knocking people out or getting knocked the fuck out

Fuck me, now I have to get it.
Only UFC Fight Pass has exclusive, behind-the-scenes footage of events, a whole database of exciting fights, fighters and their families crying after losses for your voyeuristic amusement, and much more!

Only true MMA fans get it. UFC Fight Pass is as real as it gets!

Thanh Le, Martin Day and Jaime Alvarez might actually be the biggest prospects on the show so far, but none of them have been signed...

I believe that they are sharper technically and more evolved than most of the other guys - they're not as entertaining as O'Malley though! :p

Was Julian Marquez the fighter with the vicious elbows to the head of the fighter who was trying to take him down? Or was he a vicious head kick guy?

Was Julian Marquez the fighter with the vicious elbows to the head of the fighter who was trying to take him down? Or was he a vicious head kick guy?
Marquez got the brutal headkick, Karl Roberson got the elbows. Both are middleweights!

Marquez got the brutal headkick, Karl Roberson got the elbows. Both are middleweights!

Marquez has previously corpse Matt Hammill as well, IIRC. He's a heavy-hitting dude and seemingly no pushover with guy who wanna initiate the grappling, as he proved against Hawes. Him and Roberson are my standouts thus far, but Salmon has the highest ceiling IMO

Thanks
Then those two (Marquez & Roberson) plus O'Malley are the three I like the most. Snoop shouting O'Malley and him being mentioned in subsequent episodes, plus his flashy style make him memorable.

It would be nice to have highlight clips of each of the fighters so I can remember them more clearly, lol. I remember the elbows and the kick but couldn't put a name to the fighter (but I could pick them out of a line up, lol).

Who was the guy who covered the left side of his face and then went to touch each side of the cage right after he entered the cage? He seemed to have a superstition or a compulsion which I found interesting. He won his fight and it was either this past episode or the preceding episode.

Back