[Blast from the Past] "The Delirious Conrad McGillicutty" video by famous UFC fighter Roberto Lamas

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Three years ago, Roberto Lamas, a former FW prospect, made this video poking fun at Conor McGregor. Interesting to see where both men ended up three years later.

<36>

Was a good effort but it didn't get him very far in the end.

he's not good enough to have merited a shot at conor and this failed to get him anywhere near a set of red panties

When I saw Mcgillicutty I thought you meant Beaulah!

002.jpg

I leave disappointed.

Last edited:
Or was it Lorenzo Lamas?

Some nice vids she had

<Baelish01>[<cena1}

She was more of a valet than a hoe...

tumblr_nl83lgWvRI1u1urgoo1_500.gif

Which is obviously a great disappointment.

Lamas was a very bad style match up for FW Conor at the time. As a result;,Conor avoided him.

Three years ago, Roberto Lamas, a former FW prospect, made this video poking fun at Conor McGregor. Interesting to see where both men ended up three years later.

<36>

Ughhhh that's so cringy! Almost as cringy as Wiseau himself.

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART CONOR!!

Ughhhh that's so cringy! Almost as cringy as Wiseau himself.

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART CONOR!!

LEAVE YOUR STUPID COMMENTS IN YOUR POCKET !

Wiseau isn't cringy at all, actually. He is a very likable oddball, has a great sense of humor, and is strangely charismatic. He runs the fan Q&A's like an OG.

Chicken Conor, you're just a little chicken CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP

Now Mcgregor is part of the biggest fight of all time and Lamas is still stuck in the prelims.

Funny video though.

LOL. Funny vid.

"I hurt my knee before the fight began" and the mirror scenes were priceless.

But dude is hating on Conor and the more haters you have the better you're probably doing.

Lamas is a typical mid card-pre-lim journey man who will hover around the top 5-8 rankings and make average pay checks for the rest of his career and then quietly retire never being inducted into the HOF and forgotten about within two years never to be spoken of again.

The most notability he has ever got is when Conor said 'He fought like a pussy against Aldo' which was hilarious.

He'll never even be in the same hotel as McGregor let alone same cage. Good fighter though.

Lamas is a typical mid card-pre-lim journey man who will hover around the top 5-8 rankings and make average pay checks for the rest of his career and then quietly retire never being inducted into the HOF and forgotten about within two years never to be spoken of again.

The most notability he has ever got is when Conor said 'He fought like a pussy against Aldo' which was hilarious.

He'll never even be in the same hotel as McGregor let alone same cage. Good fighter though.

giphy.gif

I enjoyed that video, don't know what you guys are talking about.

Back