Kevin Lee is about to do some Robert Whittaker s---

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
His rise to the top reminds me of the current interim MW champ. Coming out of nowhere to wipe out the top guys, when the champion refuses to fight them.

Who is keven lee's best win. I'll wait

I think he has a good chance at getting it done. People are sleeping on him. Not saying he's a lock - but I wont be surprised at all if he beats Tony.

His rise to the top reminds me of the current interim MW champ. Coming out of nowhere to wipe out the top guys, when the champion refuses to fight them.

Yeah, Whittaker did have some Leo Santos fights on his rise to the MW top. Totally.
And his best win was controversial, too. Right.

I like both Ferguson and Lee a lot so I'm not bothered who takes this. Just want to see a an entertaining fight.

Let's wait until he actually beats a top contender.

Except Whittaker is super humble.

I'm still not totally sold on Lee but he's definitely better than I gave him credit for.

Would like to see him pull it off. He rustles jimmies here on sherdog, which makes me like him even more

Who is keven lee's best win. I'll wait
This is exactly what people said about Whittaker before he starched Jacare.

Stop looking at wikipedia and watch the actual fights. The guy is a problem.

This is exactly what people said about Whittaker before he starched Jacare.

Stop looking at wikipedia and watch the actual fights. The guy is a problem.
Whittaker beat Brunson, Hall and Nadal prior to Jacare. Even Hester in his debut at middleweight was an insane finish.

Lee got dropped by Chiesa.

Yeah, Whittaker did have some Leo Santos fights on his rise to the MW top. Totally.
And his best win was controversial, too. Right.
I mean Whittaker did lost some fights too. That's not the point, there's a little something called improvement?

What's so controversial about his last fight? He dominated Chiesa for 4 minutes and finished him, wether you like him or not.
Questionable stoppage at the end but that's on Mario. Lee would've choked him out regardless.

Chiesa is legit brah
He is ok...but i suppose just cause lee hasnt beat any big names doesnt mean he cant. I dont see him beating any top ranked fighters just yet. He gets starched by any good striker

should be a good fight with tony, not sure who can dominate the grappling, since they're both primarily grapplers. Tony sure has a big power advantage on the feet though iirc

Back