Todd Duffee

ThunderL1ps

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Is he ever going to fight again? He's been quiet for a long time.

IMG_3100.JPG He's eatin burritos naked while sherdoggin.
ICxwQH8.jpg

Last edited:
BTW, is TS username meant to be 'Thunderlips'???

What is he trying to say exactly?

wow.gif
2v3n574.jpg
giphy.gif

He goes out stiff as a board. Would have been cool to see Ngannou or Carwin land on him. Hell, Big Roy's overhand would have been funny.

wow.gif
2v3n574.jpg
giphy.gif

He goes out stiff as a board. Would have been cool to see Ngannou or Carwin land on him. Hell, Big Roy's overhand would have been funny.

lmao whatta curse. to be this giant swole gorrilla of a dude and have nothing that resembles a chin... lol

I mean he's only had 12 professional fights in 11 years; this most recent 2 year hiatus is about normal as of late for him. Dare I say he is, Cain-ish in his infrequencies?

I mean he's only had 12 professional fights in 11 years; this most recent 2 year hiatus is about normal as of late for him. Dare I say he is, Cain-ish in his infrequencies?

It's also bizarre as fuck that this relatively young guy had a TRT exemption.

Has he fought since USADA

Had a lot of talent but got into deep waters before he was ready and it killed him mentally IMO

That thunderfist fight was so crazy watching live, he hit that dude with so many hard shots and then takes a single knuckle and goes out

wow.gif
2v3n574.jpg
giphy.gif

That Mir KO was absolutely brutal.

I think he'll come back he is recovering from injuries but he is back training.

Sadly, I think he has wasted his potential, he fought silly in the Mir fight and should have never accepted the Overeem fight. Dude has the craziest record though and can't deny his power.

Back