Will 216 Sell More Than 200K

Timurd123

Andy Hug Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Is there a chance this "PPV" sells 200k ? Or is it going to be the second PPV this year to go under ?

Doubt it but I could be wrong. Don't see it reaching 250k that's for sure.

yes. The UFC has the lesbian market now .....that's 50k buys just by themselves.

it will do about 300k

just checked wiki, Lee and Tony fighting for an interim? I'll be rooting for Lee but he doesn't deserve that fight at all. It'd take JDS vs Francis + another high profile bout for me to buy personally.

' Will we finally learn how to see into the Future? Not sure. Nikola Tesla was close... Slava mu bila! '
- Tze

Huh, so Khabib still isn't ready to fight? That guy...

As it stands right now I'm not sure this card will even do 200k. However there's still plenty of time to add a bunch of good fights/bigger names which will round the card out better and that might change. We'll have to see what the card looks like a week out or so before we can really say.

I mean 216 will sell more than 200K because of this:
pEwb2n5.gif

and this:
tumblr_ohzwx84zEa1r7vh24o2_r1_540.gif

ufc is dying? People don't realize how much the UFC makes just off of Fight Pass. That's a crazy little secret that nobody ever talks about. We're talking Millions upon Millions

Reptilian mother fuckers... I tried to check out that Tuesday night fight show and it said I'm not able to watch it...

Every now and then it does that for Prelim Fights as well.

I'm not in a blocked country I'm in California. What a shit app.

Don't see it going over 200k but Lee has the potential to become a star in future

Do you mean 215?
Yeah....wtf? I'd rather see Ferguson vs Lee over the main event AND co-main on 215. Did you guys mean 215? UFC 216 isn't even filled up yet, def 1-2 more high profile fights to follow for sure.

ufc is dying? People don't realize how much the UFC makes just off of Fight Pass. That's a crazy little secret that nobody ever talks about. We're talking Millions upon Millions

...from laughing.

UFC 216 isn't even filled up yet, def 1-2 more high profile fights to follow for sure.
10 fights listed so card is nearly done. I can't think of many high profile fights available. It looks like they threw Ferg vs Lee together last minute because they're desperate. Unless they can get Stipe's contract resolved I can't think of anything.

Back