New photo of the donkfather aka Luke Thomas (discussion)

Lifeform

Donk Donkerson
Banned
Reaction score
Photo of Luke from his Instagram story after getting his **** pushed in at BJJ

gQ4bYIf.jpg

Luke appears extremely gassed and looks like a hairy melted candle.

He is wearing a lame spiderman rashguard like a 10 year old donk and not a man who is nearly 50 or something.

Personally i find this picture gross, disturbing, and odly satisfying at the same time to know he got his ass kicked.

Last edited:
Over/Under of the word cuck gets used in this thread is set at 45

What kind of fucked up pathetic loser are you?
This topic is an embarrassment.

I think Luke Thomas is:
1. Arrogant
2. Bigoted
3. A good analyst who makes a lot of good points

I applaud his efforts to compete in BJJ and cannot think of any reason to deride him for that.

I genuinely feel bad for you.
How pathetic does your life have to be to have such an unhealthy hate for an MMA Journalist lmao...

he has a legendary malignant ego of catastrophic proportions.

.... and is so pompous about it, to the point that it's a detriment to his own livelihood.

He will blabber for 45 minutes about some cool move he learned in Jiu-Jitsu class that nobody gives a fuck about, then talk about ufc for 5 minutes.

He's one of those types of people that you could ask any question of your choosing and he would never utter the phrase "i dont know"

TS is a keyboard warrior.

at least Luke is getting work in.

LMAO, a hairy melted candle.

Anyone hating on me or this thread most likely wears Marvel rashguards to BJJ like true cucks.

I lol'd at "Spiderman rash guard like a 10 year old donk"

' Luke is sweating doing something. You? '
- Tze

This thread reeks of sadness and self loathing.

TS just wants to wear that Spidey rashguard to bed after a night of poundage....

Ya'll bitches have got to have something better to do than focus any attention on this kind of shit, no?

Why you so angry how others live their life, why do you care so much?

Why the hell do u follow him if u hate him so much?

TS has one of the greatest sherdog gimmicks ever. Lol at the guys defending Luke.

Back