Is it safe to say Conor shouldn't be allowed to fight for another belt before he defends his own???

Gangstub

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This is the second time he's done this. I was pumped for Conor to KO that bellator bum for the LW belt. But now with Khabitch ALWAYS pulling out & us being almost a year removed from seeing Ferguson fight. It seems whatever division Conor goes to, he's fuckin it up.

People are talking about wanting to see Conor vs Woodley or Conor vs Nate 3. We as the fans need to stop that from happening even if they think about it. Then again, he mgiht never come back to MMA after Floyd schools him so bad.

It IS safe to say, but that won't stop Bozopotomus from giving McNeverDefend another title shot if he smells the fresh scent of PPV dollars.

It IS safe to say, but that won't stop Bozopotomus from giving McNeverDefend another title shot if he smells the fresh scent of PPV dollars.
But, but, but didn't you here... We as fans have a right to stop this from happening like we had a right to stop Bisping vs. GSP and Jones vs. Sonnen from happening... right?

Welcome my friends, to the show that never ends...<45>

This is the second time he's done this. I was pumped for Conor to KO that bellator bum for the LW belt. But now with Khabitch ALWAYS pulling out & us being almost a year removed from seeing Ferguson fight. It seems whatever division Conor goes to, he's fuckin it up.

People are talking about wanting to see Conor vs Woodley or Conor vs Nate 3. We as the fans need to stop that from happening even if they think about it. Then again, he mgiht never come back to MMA after Floyd schools him so bad.

Should have been said a LONG ASS TIME AGO.

Thanks Dana...and fuck you too!

It's still safe to say it right now , but I can't hold Dana off forever TS so get it outta your system while you still can .

' Pffffft! Coner should be able to apply for Best Defending Award Oscars! He is simply amazing! My dear friend Coner is an idol for you all, including me. We must follow and let him do as he wishes.

Godly creature he is. Best. Never defended but who cares. Defending a title is boring. He has other things to think about, like his mortgage, leased cars, borrowed Polar bear skins, fake fakes to fake the fake and be still the truest of them all in lies.

He is Dana's slave muse earner. Dana likes him in mega doses deservingly so, as Coner can simply turn his back to Dana and say " I will go back to the many undefended belts as I am a true martian artist. See ya! " Then not defend and still come to funky Dana and say " I defended all there was to defend." get accepted again and finally the answer to TSs Q - yes, he cannot not defend whats not lost.

Names to line up, mystery to solve, one round, two rounds, no rounds, loose at will all is available to the Godly Coner and he will do it all. Next stop? Beating he best boxer of our era in a devastating fashion as he predicted, round one! Then wrestling a bear. Polar one. Cousin to his borrowed coat bear. He will win on a first bite and a Dragon talon scratch!!! Mark my words from here to eternity.

We should be grateful to live in this era of Da ManChildGod! All bow in his internet presence as we all know he can see it all! And look at all of this almost Sheepdog orange here - beautiful site ain'it! '

- Tze

Last edited:
I really don't watch too much UFC anymore because of the new owners BS . If they give him Woodley at some point before a defense I think the whole "UFC is the best " is officially dead to me . Bring on BELLATOR !!!!!!! And Sherdog should remove the UFC talk and make it MMA in general .

Shouldnt be allowed ? Who isnt going to allow it ? The company who is making a fortune off of him ? Or the WW champ that will make the biggest payday of his life ?

Realistically if he wants it, he's got it

He is clearly dictating the terms at this point, and the UFC is making bank off anything he does

Yes. They should have stripped him after 6months of not defending.

' Analogy. As if the wisdom is replaced by 9 bags of garbage. Of course he should defend! He will not. No new belts until unky Dana says so. First, he needs to feel him up. Unkies do that, yeees? '
- Tze

Last edited:
I dont get this conor shoudnt be allowed to fight for another belt? you guys are trying to protect the other champs? is it a foregone conclusion in your hater minds that conor KOs every champ he gets his hands on? damn even conors self belief trickles down into the haters minds. crazy if you think about it.

But, but, but didn't you here... We as fans have a right to stop this from happening like we had a right to stop Bisping vs. GSP and Jones vs. Sonnen from happening... right?
Hear*

He's a $$$ fight pioneer, so he can do whatever the fook he pleases.

I'm more interested in interesting match ups rather than who has the belt vs. uninteresting deserving challenger.

I'd rather watch Weidman vs Rockhold 2 & 3 rather than Bisping defending belt against Whittaker or Jacare.

Back