They scrapped Khabib/Ferg at 217 just to 'save' 216 with another fake belt

McGeezle

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That's what these idiots have done, because Khabib was willing to fight at 217 and UFC were ok with it. He didn't turn down the fight you fools, he turned down 216.

If 216 was half decent they wouldn't even think of this matchup, and would have Tony waiting anyway. But they scrambled to make another pseudo 'title fight' just so they could keep this shitty card as a ppv, instead of simply changing it to a fight night. That-is-my-fucking-point.

All because this dickhead Lee copied Conor at a press conference...

(Yes I'm 'salty/triggered/butthurt' etc)

Last edited:
They offered Khabib the fight and he turned it down, that was recent news. The fuck is the UFC supposed to do? Keep Ferg on the shelf until Khabib finally accepts? lol

Is khabib still fighting? I thought he was injured/Ramadan/cutting weight. . .

Khabib turned down the fight. Fuck it. Its time to let that fight go.

Sounds like standard operating procedure for the UFC these days. Nothing too surprising.

is ramadan still going on? what about khabibs illness.maybe khabib holding out for conor.

Khabib turned down the fight. Fuck it. Its time to let that fight go.
tenor.gif

WTF at least give the fight to Barboza! Lee just got into the top 10 he has done nothing to deserve a title.

LOL shut up stupid fanboy. Tiramasu doesn't even deserve a title shot after this fight even if Conor never fights at LW again, quit crying.

WTF there are still people out there seriously expecting & demanding this guy to get a title shot at this point?

They offered Khabib the fight and he turned it down, that was recent news. The fuck is the UFC supposed to do? Keep Ferg on the shelf until Khabib finally accepts? lol
You didn't see Khabib calling him out for the VERY NEXT PPV?

Khabibmisu turned down the fight. Honestly I don't care, Khabib can go to the back of the line or retire.

LOL shut up stupid fanboy. Tiramasu doesn't even deserve a title shot after this fight and if Conor never fights at LW again, quit crying.
Fanboy because I wanna see this fight like a normal functioning MMA fan? Idiot. You want the fans to be punished for the sake of punishing Khabib too. They still wanted to do the fight which proves my point

You didn't see Khabib calling him out for the VERY NEXT PPV?
Until he says "no, that's too early too." It's always bullshit games with Khablob. He's no eagle, he's the real chicken.

Fanboy because I wanna see this fight like a normal functioning MMA fan? Idiot. You want the fans to be punished for the sake of punishing Khabib too. They still wanted to do the fight which proves my point

Man so you must be really pissed Khabib completely fucked it up and ruined it a few times, huh.

Back