Fat Adam Jones at DWCS

Couch Ninja

The Duster King
@Black
Reaction score
Sherbros! Just now replaying this evening's Contender Series when I began tripping on this fat, bearded dude in the audience. I could swear on my life it's Tool's Adam Jones, but I haven't heard Snoop or Urijah mention it, BUT then why did they bother specifically showing us that fat, bearded dude in the first place? I really think it was Adam fucking Jones. Did anyone else catch this tonight or am I totally tripping nutsack? Thx

Any word would be appreciated, this isn't the sort of thing you can google. I tried

Why would adam jones go to a trash show like the contender?

Why would adam jones go to a trash show like the contender?
That's what I'm trying to figure out! SOMEBODY out there must have seen it besides me. Where you guys at??? Throw me a line here

The only Adam Jones I know plays for the Cincinnati Bengals and he's not fat

That's what I'm trying to figure out! SOMEBODY out there must have seen it besides me. Where you guys at??? Throw me a line here
got this from his wife's ig. This was taken on June this year. He ain't fat.

I doubt that's adam jones you saw. The guy you saw is probably a typical fat nerd tool fan who wants to look like Adam Jones.

Ok Grant Dawson's Dad looks A LOT like a pudgy Adam Jones then. Will we all at least agree on this?

Alright I'm fairly embarrassed now, everyone look away! Thanks for helping me figure it out tho. Guess the lesson is, if I'm going to try to keep up with Snoop, stick to a mid-grade
You can Wasteland this now, plz

Am I? I'm pretty sure it was during that fight
After the fight Dawson hugged a heavy set older guy,an older women and a couple other guys.I take it that it was his parents and I dont know who the other guys are that he hugged.Maybe they are brothers.Anyways the older heavy set man he hugged had somewhat long hair and a beard.So I dont know maybe thats who you are talking about.

After the fight Dawson hugged a heavy set older guy,an older women and a couple other guys.I take it that it was his parents and I dont know who the other guys are that he hugged.Maybe they are brothers.Anyways the older heavy set man he hugged had somewhat long hair and a beard.So I dont know maybe thats who you are talking about.
Yeah I saw him once, tripped, and immediately came here to start a thread so I missed that part

Back