Luke Rockhold is a cocky SOB

La Elefante

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
"I'll stick to my game and let the fight do the talking, because when I fight my fight there's not a man in the game who can keep up with me. I just don't see it. I've been around the world and haven't found a man who can keep my pace and stay with me. Whether on the feet or the ground, there isn't anywhere I can't fight."

"He tries to act hard like he's from Brooklyn but dude fights like he's from the Hamptons."

Serves him right that he got KO'd by Bisping and an ugly brazilian stole his girl. He was probably checking himself out in the mirror when he was screwing Demi.

Dude was acting like Bisping didn't belong in the cage with him even AFTER he got brutally KO'd
MindlessFaintBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
I mean, he is cocky, but Bisping is even cockier. I could see people liking to see Luke humbled if he was losing to a class act. Seems like going from Pol Pot to Hitler or Stalin.

I don't disagree(i have no knowledge of this ugly Brazilian business though).

But what'd he do to you?

dont see how thats cocky

hes confident in his abilities as an athlete/fighter

breaking news

Setting himself up to get KO'd by Branch. Wonder if he'll retire after that and go back to modeling for the covers of free magazines.

He was probably checking himself out in the mirror when he was screwing Demi

Can you blame him?

I mean, he is cocky, but Bisping is even cockier. I could see people liking to see Luke humbled if he was losing to a class act. Seems like going from Pol Pot to Hitler or Stalin.
Bisping acts cockier but he doesn't fight cockier

he never takes anyone lightly

Cocky? just a little.
Bisping was lucky enough Luke got his head that far up his own ass it ended up back on top his shoulders.

"I'll stick to my game and let the fight do the talking, because when I fight my fight there's not a man in the game who can keep up with me. I just don't see it. I've been around the world and haven't found a man who can keep my pace and stay with me. Whether on the feet or the ground, there isn't anywhere I can't fight."

"He tries to act hard like he's from Brooklyn but dude fights like he's from the Hamptons."

Serves him right that he got KO'd by Bisping and an ugly brazilian stole his girl. He was probably checking himself out in the mirror when he was screwing Demi.

Dude was acting like Bisping didn't belong in the cage with him even AFTER he got brutally KO'd
MindlessFaintBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif
He would beat GSP into a living coma. Luke's a good fighter, but I despise him. He's the reason MW is a mess, and the reason Grease even thought about cutting the queue at MW in the first place.

I could watch this all day. Luke is so fucking full of himself, Bisping just acts like he's full of himself.

ThunderousHarmlessDarwinsfox.gif

I don't get the people that call Luke cocky. I mean sure he is a little but no more than guys like Bisping and McGregor or Kevin Lee. Tons of guys are cockier than him. Yes obviously he went into the cage cocky which completely derailed the MW division which obviously sucks. I wish he hadn't have lost. Bisping is a terrible champ.

Back