If Ronda Rousey finish career 16-12-2 or better

She did take a legendary beating, so....

If she goes to HW and fights Machida or up at least one weight class and fights Cyborg

Records don't tell the whole story bruh

4sxk5s.gif

Nah cuz she never beat anyone worth a damn.

Well, I guess Tate is worth half a damn.

Blowjob Penn will always be better than Ronda

in terms of having a memorable name.

I am no Rousey fan by any means, but I sincerely believe that if she dedicated a couple of years to closing the holes in her game, she could come back for a second reign.

I am no Rousey fan by any means, but I sincerely believe that if she dedicated a couple of years to closing the holes in her game, she could come back for a second reign.
i don't think so. She has a long way to go with her striking defense. Her standup is just bad in general. All she has is her judo throws, no wrestling takedowns. Unless she can rewind the clock, she will never reign.

BJ is like the perfect fighter to tell if somebody is a casual or not

i don't think so. She has a long way to go with her striking defense. Her standup is just bad in general. All she has is her judo throws, no wrestling takedowns. Unless she can rewind the clock, she will never reign.

You do realize she ran through that division before right? I'd say it's possible.

RR is an olympian who has competed at the highest levels. She took her skills to MMA and reigned supreme for a long time. The idea of Rousey dedicating herself to striking defence, and becoming proficient at it, is not a far fetched proposition.

The same work ethic and determination that made her a world great judoko, and then a highly successful wmma fighter, could no doubt drive her to become an even better version of her best wmma/fighting self.

I forgot about Ronda so I have high hopes her "legacy" will never be talked about 10 years later

RR is an olympian who has competed at the highest levels. She took her skills to MMA and reigned supreme for a long time. The idea of Rousey dedicating herself to striking defence, and becoming proficient at it, is not a far fetched proposition.

The same work ethic and determination that made her a world great judoko, and then a highly successful wmma fighter, could no doubt drive her to become an even better version of her best wmma/fighting self.

Just cause she is good at judo that doesn't automatically mean it can translate to striking

Just cause I can drive a race car doesn't mean I can fly a helicopter

Michael Jordan is the GOAT at basketball but was a complete can in baseball

2 very different things you are trying to compare

Just cause she is good as judo that doesn't mean it can translate to striking

Just cause I can drive a race car doesn't mean I can drive a helicopter

2 very different things you are trying to compare

That's not what I'm saying at all.

What I'm suggesting is that the mental attributes that made her successful and dominant, in two different combat sports, could be the same attributes that allows her a second successful run.

That's not what I'm saying at all.

What I'm suggesting is that the mental attributes that made her successful and dominant, in two different combat sports, could be the same attributes that allows her a second successful run.

honestly, I don't even think she needs to work on her striking defense.

Her grappling is so above and beyond anybody else in WMMA (cat zingano is a black belt in BJJ and still got armbarred in like 10 seconds) that she can just guard pull into armbar or work with Maia on the single leg / guard pull combos

Doubt she does MMA again. She is about to make WWE money.

As long as she gets knocked out on all her loses, she'll be a legend.

Back