Tony Ferguson vs. Kevin Lee For Interim LW Title Official For UFC 216 (Poll)

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date

Who wins?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 512089

MOD EDIT: Confirmed via Dana White & Multiple Other Outlets. Ferguson vs. Lee for the Interim LW Title. UFC 216. Possibly Main Event but most likely Co-Main.

Shocking if true

Does it means that Khabib really gets the next title shot in Russia like mcgregor allegedly wanted? Or is this the winner of this fight? Also no interim belt?

Source: https://fansided.com/2017/08/15/report-tony-ferguson-kevin-lee-works-ufc-216/

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome fight, the best LW fight right now, I dgaf about Conor and Khabib, I thought they were retired.

That is a bullshit match-up.

Cucuy has already mowed thru the top ten, and should be fighting for the title. At this stage he's almost getting the Maia treatment, of having to continue fighting other contenders, rather than getting his just due.

Fuq both Clownopotomus & McGregor for freezing the belt up for their Circus Vargas shitshow.

Fuck Khabib man. Glad Tony's got a fight finally and it's against somebody ranked but damn this is bs.

That would be fun, but..... is it true?

I like Ferg, but I'm riding with Lee if this goes down. Hope he can pull this off! Will love the trash talk leading up if....... it is true?

Tony via murder

I love Kevin Lee but this is a bad matchup for him. Tony handles him easily in my opinion, his grappling and super unorthodox striking will be way too much. Kevin should've fought Eddie/Dustin or someone else

Glad Tony is getting a fight as long as he finally gets a title shot as a result.
I am afraid they will go through all of this only to have Conor return to fight an inactive Diaz, but I hope I'm wrong.

Fuck this. Tony is the real champion at 155. This guy is fighting and beating everyone in the division.

Khabib won't be getting a title shot. For him to fuck up the way he did and then make demands about fighting at MSG was unbelievable.

I guess this means we're either getting a Khabib WW debut or Khabib fighting some bum.

He could be fighting Nate Diaz, but Diaz is scared to lose...Hopefully Conor makes Nate fight someone else before he gifts him a 3rd fight at 155...

I think we all wanted to see Tony vs Khabib..

Kevin Lee is overrated and got TKO'd by a 35 year old BJJ fighter not too long ago, a win over fucking Chiesa doesn't throw you in the title picture with Khabib and Tony, imo.
Ferguson will absolutely dismantle him.

I wonder why Ferguson would accept this matchup.

That is a bullshit match-up.

Cucuy has already mowed thru the top ten, and should be fighting for the title. At this stage he's almost getting the Maia treatment, of having to continue fighting other contenders, rather than getting his just due.

Fuq both Clownopotomus & McGregor for freezing the belt up for their Circus Vargas shitshow.
this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back