Where will you be when Branch beats in Fluke’s brains?

just_got_here

Fan since Gracies in Action 2!!!
Banned
Reaction score
Come on, ppl… you’re going to tell me Branch is the underdog, here?

Branch is on a tear!

Who are his losses against? Johnson, Paul Harris and Harris… it’s going to be a short night for the Fluke. He should have stayed at heavyweight or any other delusions he possesses. Phillip “The Killer” Miller should come out of retirement and kick his A*s, too!

Let’s go, Branch!

source.gif

Watching taking shots of whisky like <Goldie11>Luke probably roughs him up something fierce though lol

have you actually seen branch fight?

like by " beats in luke's brains " you mean " tries to hold him against the cage and do nothing " ?

luke should win.

I like Branch, but he's in over his head against Luke. I'll be watching it at a bar drinking Johnny Walker.

I'll be watching Canelo vs GGG instead

I'll be laughing my ass off. I'm picking Luke to win...but I wouldn't be surprised if his glass jaw gets KTFO again.

Naw I think Luke cruises to a win in this one. He's got to do something about the mess he admittedly created.

''Fluke'' would be Luke Rockhold? The best MW in the world?

Ok.........

Get ready to be disappointed. Rockhold is taking his belt back.

Branch isnt doing shit against Luke, sorry.

Dude is just not on a top 5 mws level.

I'll be watching Canelo vs GGG instead

tenor.gif

Mixed up my dates… yeah, I’ll be watching and rooting for Canelo, too! Viva La Raza! Muy chingon, e tudo!

Still… Branch, GO!

Come on, ppl… you’re going to tell me Branch is the underdog, here?

Branch is on a tear!

Who are his losses against? Johnson, Paul Harris and Harris… it’s going to be a short night for the Fluke. He should have stayed at heavyweight or any other delusions he possesses. Phillip “The Killer” Miller should come out of retirement and kick his A*s, too!

Let’s go, Branch!

source.gif
Who exactly has Branch beat?

Yeah, Luke is running through this nobody.

TS is trolling..surprised no one has picked up on it yet.

Branch is good but I don't see what he has for Luke. If Weidman couldn't outgraple him for more than a round I very much doubt Branch can.

''Fluke'' would be Luke Rockhold? The best MW in the world?

Ok.........

Get ready to be disappointed. Rockhold is taking his belt back.

Luke is a great fighter but I don't think he would beat Whittaker, who will be champ whenever he heals up.

Back