JDS loses the fire in his eyes

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

It hasn't returned since :(

he's not hungry anymore, he went and got civilized on us.

Probably not the first guy to come into a round a little deflated after getting his ass kicked. Getting beaten up can do that to you.

junior_dos_santos_UFC_FOX_funny1.gif

Grievous had fire in his eyes too

grievous3_4804.jpg

Sure helped him in the long run

giphy.gif

latest

Rip JDS....Btw Kailin Curren just got fappened. I didn't think it was thread worthy so I leave that here and in the wmma thread.

Should have kept the first wife. She put fire in him.

hard to have that fire in his eyes when in the 5th round of that gif he could barely open them lol

Yes he hasnt looked the same,looks hesistant to throw.

He really needs to leave the ufc,go fight 5-6 bums,smoke em and then come back with renewed confidence

How much heart does that frickin guy have? Jeez.
Not enough to get his corner to care about him enough to try and save his life (and career).

Seriously, this was like the only time Dana White got mad at a fighter's corner for not throwing in the towel.

Not enough to get his corner to care about him enough to try and save his life (and career).

Seriously, this was like the only time Dana White got mad at a fighter's corner for not throwing in the towel.

You blame the fighter for not getting his corner to care enough? C'mon.

You blame the fighter for not getting his corner to care enough? C'mon.
Are you serious? No.

It was a figure of speech, playing on the word "heart" suggesting that his corner doesn't "heart" him enough to save him from himself in those fights.

Blaming the corner, as I did right after those fights... not Blaming JDS for being a warrior. Like Dana said after the fight, some guys have to be saved from themselves and JDS is one of those guys who is too tough for his own good.

Back