Jon Jones brother has 86 inch reach! is 1 inch taller, weighs 45lbs more, and is more explosive!

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
FUTURE GOAT! lol

Jones is like 217lbs when in the cage. Probably gets to 225 or 230lbs when not training.

0210-tale-of-the-tape-tmz-composite-3.jpg

He don't need that Dana UFC dollar.

He can be better athletically, yet could get whooped by cans if he just cant stomach taking a punch.

No all are born to fight, most are not. No matter the athletic gifts many just cant handle fighting.

Yea if he ever decides that he wants to make way less money.

Chandler Jones is soft ass baby shit. No way he could fight. Now Arthur on the other hand i would not fuck with

yeah leave your high paying job for ufc crap money. Lets be honest guys, they are underpaid, danas is laughing.

Damn with that sort of reach he can hand his 2500 Reebok check to the bank teller faster.

he plays for the greatest NFL team, the AZ Cardinals.

jones said chandler isnt good at MMA

he said his older brother arthur would already destroy most UFC heavyweights though

chandler didnt stick through wrestling in high school but arthur is a 2 time state champ and supposedly still outwrestles jon

2048x1367

Last edited by a moderator:
Chandler Jones is soft ass baby shit. No way he could fight. Now Arthur on the other hand i would not fuck with

This is true. Me and my friends partied with Arthur and Chandler (no Jon) a few yrs ago, Chandler got KO'd from drinking, Arthur was fine. If Chandler couldn't handle his alcohol vs a bunch of MWs, what chance does he have vs punches?

jones said chandler isnt good at MMA

he said his older brother arthur would already destroy most UFC heavyweights though

2048x1367

chandler didnt stick through wrestling in high school but arthur is supposedly a good wrestler and beats jon

And Jones was definitely telling the truth? Come on. His brother is higher paid and more athletic. Jones also admitted to getting beat up by both of them and said Arthur could whoop his ass. Which do we believe?

This is an MMA board. Let's keep guys who can't fight, such as Jones' brothers, CM Punk and Brock Lesnar out of here.

He can be better athletically, yet could get whooped by cans if he just cant stomach taking a punch.

Yep. The ability to take a punch is one of the most underrated talents in MMA. And I'm not talking about an iron chin.

Back