RIP JDS - Ngannou is ready for UFC 215

brett_rogers_tire.jpg

No one can beat creatine sufficient JDS except sea level Cain.

People constantly writing JDS off. Lately he has lost to the HW champ and Overeem, who would both probably beat Ngannou.

JDS gonna kill the latest new breed.....hopefully lol, if Junior loses to Ngannou I see being brutal.

This will tell if Junior has anything left or is completely shot.

Ngannou single handedly revived the 'New Breed HW' movement. Always excited to see him fight.

Counting on JDS to back himself up to the cage and eat some bombs that put him down for good.

JDS gonna kill the latest new breed.....hopefully lol, if Junior loses to Ngannou I see being brutal.
Post-Cain JDS hasn't killed anyone, unless you count Hunt in-between the second and third fight.

His best shot is to stick and move like he did against Rothwell, and even then, the chances of him backing up and getting caught are high.

Post-Cain JDS hasn't killed anyone, unless you count Hunt in-between the second and third fight.

His best shot is to stick and move like he did against Rothwell, and even then, the chances of him backing up and getting caught are high.

JDS coming forward is scary...JDS being complacent and backing away to a more subdued approach isn't inspiring the same kind of fear.

JDS has one problem and one problem only.

He sometimes doesn't come to fight... for no good reason whatsoever. He just shuts down...

He isn't shot like most people say. Example: The Rothwell fight. That was a crisp JDS, the same one from the Carwin fight.

It's just his brain sometimes runs on "power saver mode"...

Trust me on this, if belly jabbing JDS comes fight night, this Nganou dude is fucked.

jesus....

is he bringing that into the cage with him?!

That video was disappointing compared to the thread title, anyone can hit a hammer on a tire

His fights are what fucking terrify me, Jesus what a monster

Back