9 fight winning streak. Hasn´t lost since may 2012. F*ck the belt, Ferg is the BEST LW in the world

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
If they make this fight between Ferg and Lee, it´s absolute BS!

What the hell are they doing to this guy? Undefeated since 2012 beating the crap out of everybody they put in front of him. And still no TS??? Still no recognition from the company???
{<huh}

I understand they have to do their promotional WWE fake BS using their golden goose to attract the casuals, but still, why do you have to screw Tony over??? Give him what he deserves, not a fight with Lee ffs!!
Ferguson is just amazing! He is literally one of the toughest LW to ever step in that octagon and one of the most exciting too! And NOBODY in the UFC has ever had 9 fight winning streak in LW division. That´s how good this guy is.

And he has it all:
Striking -Grappling - Submissions - Chin - Heart - Cardio - Creativity - Aggression - Overcome adversity

I´m tired of these promotional fake champs and belts. Tony Ferguson must be recognized as the best LW in the world. The uncrowned champ. (and yeah, Khabib is coming for him, baby).... IMO anyways.

Yes, that's your belt, Tony. You deserve it!
giphy.gif

#Hespect

He's pretty good sure, but Kevin Lee is the future Asian GOAT.

He needs to beat Khabib and then I'll agree.

I agree and it's not like he is Maia where his fights can sometimes end up boring, he is as exciting as anyone.

He will get bludgeoned standing by McGregor unless he takes him down.

My only hesitation is that he's shown himself to be hittable in the past and survives based on heart and chin. I don't think that would fly against McGregor. Also, even though Khabib is relatively untested, its certainly plausible that he's the best LW right now. Really, we have a triangle at the top of LW. McGregor is boxing, No one knows what Khabib is doing, and Ferguson is ready to fight. So if nothing else, give it to Ferg on the tie breaker of actual availability to fight in the UFC LW division.

That´s the fight we all want to see. Khabib really is a bad match up for anyone. It´s a 50/50 fight imo. But Tony has more weapons, he can finish Khabib on the feet and on the ground.

Yes TS, you are right.
<Ellaria01>

My only hesitation is that he's shown himself to be hittable in the past and survives based on heart and chin. I don't think that would fly against McGregor. Also, even though Khabib is relatively untested, its certainly plausible that he's the best LW right now. Really, we have a triangle at the top of LW. McGregor is boxing, No one knows what Khabib is doing, and Ferguson is ready to fight. So if nothing else, give it to Ferg on the tie breaker of actual availability to fight in the UFC LW division.
Should be the Barboza rematch then, not Lee. Barboza took the fight on short notice the 1st time and he deserves it more than Lee every way you look at it.
tumblr_omorxwB1ac1udfb8oo1_500.gif

Last edited:
In todays UFC contenders are expected to clear the division, not the champion.

It's really just flyweight and maybe one or two other divisions where the titles defended against a rotating pool of new challengers.

Look at Middleweight where Yoel, Jacare, and Gegard all got passed up.

If they make this fight between Ferg and Lee, it´s absolute BS!

What the hell are they doing to this guy? Undefeated since 2012 beating the crap out of everybody they put in front of him. And still no TS??? Still no recognition from the company???
{<huh}

I understand they have to do their promotional WWE fake BS using their golden goose to attract the casuals, but still, why do you have to screw Tony over??? Give him what he deserves, not a fight with Lee ffs!!
Ferguson is just amazing! He is literally one of the toughest LW to ever step in that octagon and one of the most exciting too! And NOBODY in the UFC has ever had 9 fight winning streak in LW division. That´s how good this guy is.

And he has it all:
Striking -Grappling - Submissions - Chin - Heart - Cardio - Creativity - Aggression - Overcome adversity

I´m tired of these promotional fake champs and belts. Tony Ferguson must be recognized as the best LW in the world. The uncrowned champ. (and yeah, Khabib is coming for him, baby).... IMO anyways.

Yes, that's your belt, Tony. You deserve it!
giphy.gif

#Hespect

The man turns down and pulls out of more fights than anybody . Some champ.

He did beat Khabib, didn't you know?
Khabib is to fat for 155, he should go to 170.
Tony is the real champ.

He will get bludgeoned standing by McGregor unless he takes him down.
Conor landed more than 200 significant strikes against Diaz in both fights and Diaz just smiled and fucked him up. Conor got dead tired in the 2nd round against a tequila vacation Diaz, what do you think is gonna happen when he faces a cardio monster pressure type of guy like Tony with a granite chin?
DjEzRFI.gif

Oh, I see, inefficient energy, right?

Last edited:
People are going to say it's khebab but he apparently isn't capable of fighting 90% of the time so it's hard to say he's the best at it. He needs 5 months to recover from Ramadan for example

It's really just flyweight and maybe one or two other divisions where the titles defended against a rotating pool of new challengers.

That's a really good point. I had not thought about it that way.

My only hesitation is that he's shown himself to be hittable in the past and survives based on heart and chin. I don't think that would fly against McGregor.
It worked for Nate, but wouldn't necessarily work for Tony true.

Exactly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back