Tony Martin vs. Olivier Aubin-Mercier added to September/Pittsburgh FN (116) event

toe hold

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Last edited:
They bringing Mercier along slowly because he's boring as shit. Tony Martin is gonna smash that blanky.

Martin looked good in his last fight.

Mercier obviously has to get this to the ground and keep it there to have any chance.

Good matchup.

I'd love to say OAM will take this, but damn Tony Martin is improving at a solid rate.

I really like this as a prelim, both are doing well as reasonable prospects. OAM struggles when he can't over-power opponents and Martian is a behemoth of a lightweight....but prone to gassing. Interesting fight.

You mean Terry Martin?? Dude coming back to fuck shit up

Aubin Mercier - the most boring fighter in the biz.

Didn't see Martins' last fight, is he any better on the feet? If not, I favour OAM, based on how he fared against Dober.

Close fight, but I think Olivier gets a submission late.

Interesting fight, Mercier could win the ground exchanges, but Martin is so strong for LW. It is hard to keep him down. He even beat Dariush up until he got tired.

A solid fight to add to what is quietly becoming a very solid card.

I like this fight a lot. Thought mercier had a big future but he has for me underwhelmed so far. Martin on the other hand is someone who has impressed me a lot. Backing him to win this by submission

Back