Emotional Floyd speaks about how his uncle's health has influenced his retirement.

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Sad to hear Roger is doing so bad.. hurts to see. You can see it's really hurting Floyd too. People forget how dangerous the fight game is.

Edit: Posted at the wrong forum, my mistake.

And people get mad at him for fighting defensive...

Surprised he drives his own vehicle.
Imagined him being chauffeured around even when visiting his neighbor.

Poor Roger didn't have Floyd Jr's defense or chin, he took some pretty bad KO's in his career

If Roger got lost outside the gym, how the hell did he walk home 20+ miles?

Refreshing to hear people talk honestly, outside of all the promotion. The real character is more compelling, to me.

I wonder if Floyd's sharpness is going to be affected since Roger is the one that does the fancy mitt work

I wonder if Floyd's sharpness is going to be affected since Roger is the one that does the fancy mitt work
Roger hasnt worked with him in a few years, he has been in poor health for a while now and had some legal trouble

So her post was sarcastic? I don't think it was. Funny/ ironic, yes. Sarcastic, no.
That post is the definition of sarcasm my friend

Irony and sarcasm go hand in hand and one can easily be described as the other tho, so you arent wrong

That post is the definition of sarcasm my friend

Irony and sarcasm go hand in hand and one can easily be described as the other tho, so you arent wrong
When Inga tells me she was being sarcastic I will believe it. She really doesn't need you white knights sticking up for her for no reason. I quoted her, if she was being sarcastic she would have said so. That wasn't sarcasm. Nor do I give a shit ...

When Inga tells me she was being sarcastic I will believe it. She really doesn't need you white knights sticking up for her for no reason. I quoted her, if she was being sarcastic she would have said so. That wasn't sarcasm. Nor do I give a shit ...
Hahaha

What white knights ? What standing up ? I corrected you and you are throwing a fit

You literally think someone needs to tell you when they are being sarcastic, no wonder you missed the point

Back