Tony Ferguson is 200.4 Pounds atm. Imagine Khabib :)

Lord Permaximum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I say Khabib "Tiramisu" Nurmagomedov is 220 pounds atm. They should fight at LHW not LW.

Lol gsp weighs 198 and is going to fight at MW. Surprising ferguson makes weight fairly easy if he really is that big, don't think he's ever missed once actually.

Khabibimisus next fight at HW

C680HKsWkAAz55l.jpg

Don't want the pundits to see this as they will recommend that a roughly 22% body weight cut is very dangerous to do in 6-8 week camps. As mentioned, he never misses weight and understands how to do it.

Ugh wouldn't it be easier to avoid gaining that kind of weight between fights? I guess I get it though, food is good, exercise sucks.

I find it hard to believe he's 200lbs with how skinny he is. What is his fight night weight?

Ugh wouldn't it be easier to avoid gaining that kind of weight between fights? I guess I get it though, food is good, exercise sucks.

Uhhh pretty sure the guy is still in shape. Weight cut numbers are under completely different circumstances.

Yeah, might be easier later...but it's easier now to live like a fat guy...trust me I know a lot about the latter

With his clothes and phone I'm guessing Tony is closer to 195lbs...but that is still an insane weight cut.

MMA and weight cutting is ridiculous.
Everyone wants to be as big as possible and always gas out after 15 mins.

Khabib wants no part of Tony.

Already ducked him 3 times, now he's sitting out waiting for Conor to pick him like they're on a season of bachelorette.

I hope UFC makes Khabib fight Tony anyway, Ferguson via d'arce.

Back