Luke Thomas attributes Jon Jones burn to Jones being in a bad mood generally

Mob69

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Skip to 3.45.

Luke Thomas attributes the absolute epic burn he received at the hands of Jones on Wednesday at the press conference ('I don't really like you, Luke, so I'm not going to answer your question') to Jon being in a bad mood generally.

The previous thread seems to have been deleted, so apologies for making a new one.

Is this plausible?

Sounds like something Luke would say to make himself feel better.

Some thanks from Jones after Luke Thomas has spent years defending his behavior with the most absurd arguments on his behalf. He had the nerve to say that people had flimsy reasons for disliking Jones before he pissed hot.

Not surprising tho. How can you respect a man that stands there in a mask filming while you plow his wife?

Luke Thomas hasn't stopped thinking about that "burn".

Cuck.

If Jon Jones doesn't want to talk to you, chances are you are doing something right in your life. I would take it as a good sign.

Luk probably cries about it. He just wants black men to love him.

Luke suffering from beaten wife syndrome "It's not that he doesn't like/love me, He has just been really stressed out lately/in a bad mood lately "

No Luke, he just doesn't like you.

Luke can't comprehend why Jones doesn't like him despite all the hard work he's put in to SJW cause.

death-of-a-design-5-stages-of-grief-5-638.jpg

You guys are all wrong. This was Jon Jones getting back at Luke Thomas for trying to mess with a sherdogger

Last edited:
I missed that, just watched it right now. what happened? Luke Thomas was like Jon Jones biggest fanboy/apologist. <{vega}>

Luke suffering from beaten wife syndrome "It's not that he doesn't like/love me, He has just been really stressed out lately/in a bad mood lately "

No Luke, he just doesn't like you.
<45>

Didn't Luke finally say he'd had enough with Jones at one point? Very publicly?

Because Luke Thomas is one of those white people who try to pander to minorities due to their own insecurities and hope to assimilate with their culture.

Which everyone sees right through.

Back