DC Showed Anderson Mercy.

Frank McEdgar

=====(SHERDOG)=====
@red
Reaction score
Go and watch it....

Late replacement Andy was shown mecy and respect at UFC 200. He could have been put into early retirement if DC went full throttle on him. Instead, DC was a good boy and didn't fuck up the legend on a meaningless fight.

For Andy to say he felt fear in Daniel means Andy is delusional....or Jones is making shit up again. Neither would surprise me.

how can you be a fan of Frankie AND Conor? they are polar opposites

LoL at a pro fighter showing mercy

Playbois mad that DC couldn't do any damage to 48 hr notice GOAT

<{silvanormal}>

I felt the exact same about the whole Anderson situation. Anderson did hurt dc in the fight but it was all DC. Even when you rewatch it , you can see hes pretty relaxed just waiting for his opportunities to come.

Don't like bones either so would love to see Daniel get the win. Jones is gunna Jones tho. So I still think bones takes it .

Yeah....DC would've ripped Anderson to shreds with his amazing boxing....that's why he kept taking him down......

how can you be a fan of Frankie AND Conor? they are polar opposites

In the cage they don't fuck around. Definitely not polar opposites. Both have always spoken well of each other.

I think he also respected Hendo a lot, I feel he could have finished him with strikes in the 1st round but decided to toy with him and choke him, Good guy DC

Anderson showed DC mercy. He showed in the 3rd round he could have finished it at any moment but didn't want to disrespect the LHW division.

<{silvanormal}>

Go and watch it....

Late replacement Andy was shown mecy and respect at UFC 200. He could have been put into early retirement if DC went full throttle on him. Instead, DC was a good boy and didn't fuck up the legend on a meaningless fight.

For Andy to say he felt fear in Daniel means Andy is delusional....or Jones is making shit up again. Neither would surprise me.
Dream on.

Anderson Silva basically did DC a favour and stepped in in 48 hours notice to fight him, it was more of a exhibition fight, DC could have hurt Silva bad if he went 100%

Let's just pretend that's actually true, you'd think you show your opponent more respect by giving all you can give in a performance. And what about the other legend in middleweight Hendo whom DC did polish off with a finish? How does that fit in the narrative?

All the talk before the fight was about how DC would ragdoll Anderson.

Now the mindset of all the fools who were wrong is "I wasn't wrong, DC just went easy on him"

GOAT shocks Sherdog playbois just by fighting the champ in the above weight class on 48 hrs notice and walking out without a scratch on him

Eez normal

giphy.gif

Last edited:
In the cage they don't fuck around. Definitely not polar opposites. Both have always spoken well of each other.
couldn't be more false. You can't make Edgar quit even if you knock him down 3-4 times in a round and hurt him badly. He fights through it. He's also extremely well conditioned and has relied on technique for his success to compensate for being the smaller fighter in most his fights facing a height, reach, and power disadvantage.

Conor quit after eating a 1-2 from a volume puncher... he gasses out and even turns his back and runs to create space while catching his breath... Conor relies on his range and power to win fights. He's the bigger and longer fighter in the majority of his fights, and when he fought someone with more range, he had serious trouble.

These 2 guys could not be more different. And that's just in the cage. They are polar opposites out of the cage as well.

Lol Anderson held on for dear life on bottom wrapping up his arms. Anderson stalled on the ground the whole time. Anderson is a fkn idiot for saying he felt fear in DC that just ain't right. Especially after he LOST

well, you are gonna get some shit for that opinion.

However, you are absolutely correct.

He did go easy on him.

And he should have.

He didn't want to be the larry holmes against muhammed ali.

i have watched the fight many times. I don't believe demolishing a short notice overweight legend In Anderson does much for Cormier whatsoever.

It only hurts him If anything.

Simple logic..

Dc is smart, he played his part.

i have watched the fight many times. I don't believe demolishing a short notice overweight legend In Anderson does much for Cormier whatsoever.

It only hurts him If anything.

Simple logic..

Dc is smart, he played his part.

Why have you watched this fight so many times? The only memorable moment in the fight was the kick ac threw on dc. Other then that it was just a sad snoozer.

Let's just pretend that's actually true, you'd think you show your opponent more respect by giving all you can give in a performance. And what about the other legend in middleweight Hendo whom DC did polish off with a finish? How does that fit in the narrative?

Have you ever trained in martial arts? If so do you smash beginners at your gym so you don't disrespect them? First day of class just beat the ever loving shit out of them so you don't hurt their feelings.

Have you never heard people say "I respected (so and so fighter) too much so I didn't fight to my potential? Same thing.

Back