Is there going to be 2 Linkin Park walkout songs?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
Did someone say Jon Jones will be using 99 problems vs Linking Park. And Demian Maia always uses Linkin Park.

RIP to that singer and all but Linkin Park were a horrible band.

Why would there be?

It's sad that a father of six commits suicide, yes, but that doesn't somehow make the music less sucky.

It would be cool. for all the disrespect people give the band, they do hold a special place in pop culture and in many of our hearts. It would make me feel like rooting jon a bit more, even.

I don't know.

It would be cool. for all the disrespect people give the band, they do hold a special place in pop culture and in many of our hearts. It would make me feel like rooting jon a bit more, even.

Special how? They sucked.

nu metal or "raprock" or "white rap" is unfortunately intrinsically linked to UFC and its core audience

Why would there be?

It's sad that a father of six commits suicide, yes, but that doesn't somehow make the music less sucky.
And the coward ended his life on the bday of his bf in the same fashion his bf did... pretty much killed himself over a guy smh

I'd like to see a fighter in the octagon taunt another fighter doing this midfight:

giphy.gif

Special how? They sucked.
They helped define popular rock music in the early 2000's and had a huge listener base of kids and teens who grew up to discover other music thanks to them. They have had a big influence too, on rock/hip hop/electronic pop crossovers. They're huge. You can't dismiss this just because you think or have grown to think their music is corny and bad

They helped define popular rock music in the early 2000's

What does that mean? If you are successful in a genre of music you are suddenly the definition of that genre? U2 is considered alternative and they are a hugely popular band. Are they the definition of Alternative? Not trying to be a dick I have just never understood what the fuck that saying even means.

What does that mean? If you are successful in a genre of music you are suddenly the definition of that genre? U2 is considered alternative and they are a hugely popular band. Are they the definition of Alternative? Not trying to be a dick I have just never understood what the fuck that saying even means.
If someone asked for examples of a genre in an era, you'd give a definitive band, a successful one with a distinct sound that would also represent similar bands. In their case, they were arguably the biggest rock band period, not just nu-metal, and they had elements of hip hop/rap and electronic effects and depressed and angsty lyrics that were used by many other rock bands

People talking like Linkin Park were Limp Bizkit or some shit. They may not have been everyone's cup of tea but they had some good tunes for their time.

If someone asked for examples of a genre in an era, you'd give a definitive band, a successful one with a distinct sound that would also represent similar bands. In their case, they were arguably the biggest rock band period, not just nu-metal, and they had elements of hip hop/rap and electronic effects and depressed and angsty lyrics that were used by many other rock bands

Completely lost me after the first sentence because you contradict yourself. "examples of a genre....with a distince sound that would also represent similiar bands." Then you say that they were "the biggest rock band period" but are also nu-metal, hip hop/rap and electronic. So how would I prove what you are saying is true? Do I look up top sales of rock bands, electronic bands, nu-metal bands, or hip-hop/rap bands?

Back