What's next for Jon Jones after DC takes his soul?

What's next for Jon Jones after DC takes his soul?

• Total voters

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I really hope they get an automatic rematch because I'm worried Jon might spiral even further downward into the depths of drug addiction and reckless high-risk behavior, possibly even contemplating suicide. Since we already know DC is going to beat Jones decisively at UFC 214, when do you think the trilogy rematch will happen? Hopefully before the end of the year.

There would definitely be a rematch. It would be fascinating to see how he takes a loss, he seems so cock sure he's gonna win every time. I could also see him doing something crazy following the loss, maybe he'd come back with a vengeance like GSP did after losing to serra

200w.gif

After Jon Jones decapitates Daniel "Bore"mier, he'll sandblast prostitutes in a cocaine fueled orgy and not one of you dorks can do anything about it.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Bones GOAT Jones will destroy DC with ease and snort coke of hooker's asses to celebrate.

Bones GOAT Jones will destroy DC with ease and snort coke of hooker's asses to celebrate.

Jon Jones is a bum. He'll be smoking crack with Las Vegas street hookers on his way to Bellator.

Probably sandblasting prostitutes, followed by some good old fashioned car crashes.

Keep fighting and keep making money. After the Conor fraud bullshit, titles don't matter anyway.

Hey, I like DC, but he is missing a few rooms in his awkward mind of a faculty. See those hiked up socks ( in sandals), odd fitting hat, and overall constant odd demeanour?? He's always talking baout how hard he as worled for beating Jon Jones. Even if he wins, it is because he was only dedicated to beating Jon Jones.

Jones will always be the mental pedestal to Cormier, even if Cormier somehow wins.

Jones seemingly is the guy just happy to be back, and getting back to his personal best, which wrecks everyone.

Daniel, is fighting to get to the level to beat Jones' average fight night.

DC goes spiritual...

Depends, if it's a close points loss there's a trilogy, but if DC dominates him and RNCs him in the second maybe there's no point in a third?

Self-destruction or next level JJ

both equally likely

Saving this thread to come back and shit on your face when DC loses...

xo

He could really have a meltdown and drive under the influence of drugs, do coke and prostitutes or get into an accident and flee the scene, or he could just resort to PEDs . Wait.....this sounds familiar :)

he'll strangle both brock and gus at the same time

Back