Dana: GSP vs Woodley v Maia

freaky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Dana said it. GSP will fight the winner of Woodley and Maia. Can we believe his lies?

When he opens his festering gob.

I just assume he's lying.

YUc1LMP.gif

GSP will fight anybody anytime.

Hypothetically.

<seedat>

I can see GSP coming back to fight Maia. If Woodley retains, he'll stay retired. He's in that Bisping stage where he wants to handpick the perfect opponent for him.

GSP will fight anybody anytime.

Hypothetically.

<seedat>
Key word being Hypothetically........................... He will string along Sponsors as long as he can. I WOULD.

It's doubtful GSP has regressed to the point he can't stuff & jab Maia to a UD, but Woodley's TDD and striking are trouble. Neither is a big fight to come back to, not a given he'd return to do the same old, same old.

Like what does beating Maia or Woodley do for GSP's legacy? Would be a bigger deal if people started to consider Tyron as the WW GOAT, he'd have something to prove. Probably still wants to get Bisping.

He also said he couldn't trust Jones to headline a card again, and also that GSP didn't want to fight again.

When I hear Dana say something like this, I assume "this is a thing they're considering".

It's the fight game. The landscape can change in a moment, and all of a sudden a fight either doesn't make sense any more, or isn't possible.

Dana White says a lot of shit.. Don't pay any attention to it, untill fights are booked.

Back