Dana being petty with a Peon

Kneepocalypse

This is your god now.
@Silver
Reaction score

23su39h.jpg

What other president or CEO do yoy know who'd take time and energy out of their busy day to talk shit to a random hater on the internet?

Only our Dana.

P.s. stackntosh is def a poster here

I love Dana for roasting these freaks

Dana's personality is a reflection of the MMA fan demographic; particularly the casual viewer. This is how young bro type males, and older goobers talk. They're man-children.

It's playing the pro-wrestling style heel. They love this shit. They love to be taunted, and to watch someone else be taunted.

Last edited:
Lol, not sure what to think of it, i mean he's a dick on twitter, but since he's a public figure it just makes it so funny.

Twitter is Dana's schoolyard.

Dana's personality is a reflection of the MMA fan demographic; particularly the casual viewer. This is how young bro type males, and older goobers talk. They're man-children.

It's playing the pro-wrestling style heel. They love this shit. They love to be taunted.

That's the appeal but he just does that because that's who he is.

He's protected, entitled and knows he can get away with it and i'm glad he can because those fucking losers that talk shit online deserve all of the hate in the world for spouting off like that.

lol at the the peasants kissing <Dana05> ass getting ignored while the one talking shit is gettin all the attention from <Dana05>

and why does <Dana05> arm thats around garbrandt look like some reed richards type shit...

I love Dana for roasting these freaks

Roasting infers being witty or clever. Dana is as clever as your average sixteen year old on 4chan.

I take that back. Chan trolls are sometimes amazingly clever.

Stackntosh should've 8 miled Dana and started off with "I may have 673 selfies but Dana..."

Got to anticipate what the manchild will come back with.

Dana on the verge of taking over the role of Kingpin on Daredevil season 3.

Back