Why you should bet all your money on Cormier

TjDillashawCombo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DC would rather die than lose to Jones again

30f583395c7f0bbe4695466fb94257ee--inspiration-fitness-motivation-inspiration.jpg

Betting all of your money on any fighter doesn't sound like a great move.

But if you say so.

I actually did bet a little on DC, my first bet on a fight.

But Jones is prepared to kill. I think the person that does the killing wins amirite?

Lol, he better have a good life insurance policy then.

How come TS hasn't posted his betting slip?

I am really tempted to bet big on Cormier after Jones' strange behavior at ceremonial weigh ins and then especially after his interview with Karyn Bryant (sp?) on weigh-in show. He seemed unmistakably THC high, and I say that as someone who partakes regularly.

He seemed listless and depressed for all the prefight events til now. I honestly believe he was sober and depresses and crushed the dabs or the edibles once he knew fight was going to happen. Who knows, maybe it will help him.

done. Thanks for the financial advice

Yea I'm going to put my money on a guy with a 12.5 reach disadvantage

He basically said that last time. But he was hanging his head in between most rounds.

Betting all of your money on any fighter doesn't sound like a great move.

But if you say so.

I actually did bet a little on DC, my first bet on a fight.
You know, I'm picking Jon Jones to win, but in the last hours before the fight... I don't think betting a little on Daniel Cormier is a bad idea at all.

This really is 1# (Jones) vs. 2# (Cormier), in the grand scheme of things. And having watched their first fight yesterday, while it's going to be very hard for Cormier... if he truly believes in himself and his skills he can pull off something similar to what Joe Frazier did in defeating the great Muhammad Ali (who like Jones, was returning to action from a hiatus).

I can't wait!

Last edited:
He basically said that last time. But he was hanging his head in between most rounds.
True. Jones wasn't all that fresh at the end of the fight either to my eyes but Jones had more than enough for Cormier. Then.

But now, the time is different. Some things changed. Some things are the same. The question is, is Jon Jones still the real 1#.

I think he is. <JonesLaugh><36> But I don't know.

Last edited:
True. Jones wasn't all that fresh at the end of the fight, but he had well more than enough for Cormier then.

But now, the time is different. Some things changed. Some things are the same. The question is, is Jon Jones still the real 1#.

I think he is. <JonesLaugh><36>

He is the greatest fighter that I have ever seen until someone shows me different.

Maybe bet on him because Chael picked Jones to win and is always wrong LOL

But Jones is prepared to kill. I think the person that does the killing wins amirite?
Wow you're a wanker. Jones looks way out of shape compared to there first fight. This time Jones is also looking past Dc ready for him to go get wasted and get back on the coke. Honestly DC has a very high chance of winning this time Jones looks visably weaker both physically and mentally.

TS I agree with you, and i put $98 for DC to take it via decision. I put a sly $2 on a draw as well, just in case ;)

If JBJ gets a point deduction or two for eye pokin', that will not hurt my cause at all !

betslip.JPG

Why you should NOT bet on DC.
BORN: 1979-03-20

I hate it, but this is going to matter.

He is the greatest fighter that I have ever seen until someone shows me different.
Jones isn't that great really . Conor is more a goat than Jones . Mighty mouse is aswell . Jones looked like a washed up has been against OSP if he was the goat he would have destroyed OSP not decisioned him and was extremely exhausted by the end aswell. Jones of roids and coke is barely top 5.

Back