Jon Jones Discusses What He Said to Dana White at UFC 214 Weigh Ins

This fight has me so pumped!!! With all the bad blood. Hoping for violence.

Am I the only one more pumped for Wood Vs Maia ?

Never seen so much pointless bitching to promote a fight. Shame.

Am I the only one more pumped for Wood Vs Maia ?
How? I like Demian a lot, but stylistic wise he has no chance here, or a very little one and if he somehow wins it won't be exciting I think, I mean you can be excited for it, but I don't know how you can be more than for this one.

I'm completely shocked that anybody gives an eff about Conor/Mayweather when we have this fight coming up.

Thanks 4 the vids.

Cormier is right - Jon was more concerned about what's happening off-stage rather than what's on-stage.

I smell an upset brewing.
What I hate about posts like this is your smug ass won't report back here and admit defeat if your two dollar prediction does not come true. Pfft

How? I like Demian a lot, but stylistic wise he has no chance here, or a very little one and if he somehow wins it won't be exciting I think, I mean you can be excited for it, but I don't know how you can be more than for this one.

How could you like demian but give him no chance? If anybody can neutralize a hard nose wrestler and huge hitter, it's not a bjj guy, it's demian maia

Never seen so much pointless bitching to promote a fight. Shame.

Then why do you watch the pre fight build up? Just stay off sherdog, don't watch the interviews, and wait for the fight.

Or do you just prefer to do something you hate and bitch about it?

What I hate about posts like this is your smug ass won't report back here and admit defeat if your two dollar prediction does not come true. Pfft
I came across as smug?

Stating an obvious glaring fact. Besides, every single predictions is considered "$2". Yours included.

Enjoy the matchups, this is a great card!

How could you like demian but give him no chance? If anybody can neutralize a hard nose wrestler and huge hitter, it's not a bjj guy, it's demian maia

You can like a fighter but understand he's walking into a stylistic nightmare. I think Maia is great. Awesome fighter and he's be a great champion and role model. That being said, it's a lot easier for Maia to neutralize a striker-first fighter than a D-1 wrestler with KO power. I'll be pulling for Maia 100% but this is not a good match up for him at all. Would love to be wrong.

You can like a fighter but understand he's walking into a stylistic nightmare. I think Maia is great. Awesome fighter and he's be a great champion and role model. That being said, it's a lot easier for Maia to neutralize a striker-first fighter than a D-1 wrestler with KO power. I'll be pulling for Maia 100% but this is not a good match up for him at all. Would love to be wrong.

I guess what I see is tyron has nothing much in regards of a surprise for maia. Masvidal is just as scrappy and has much better hands than tyron and he was neutralized.
High end grapplers get savaged under maia, like gunnar.
With that said, I wouldn't be too surprised if Woodley really keeps distance and let's his hands go... The latter, something he's not quite known for. He throws bombs but he's picky with em.

i want d.c. to win, but i think jones takes it. jones is just that good. now, he needs to really test himself and move to heavyweight. that's where he's going to come across all kinds of troubles.

Then why do you watch the pre fight build up? Just stay off sherdog, don't watch the interviews, and wait for the fight.

Or do you just prefer to do something you hate and bitch about it?

That is a SD tradition

Find something you supposedly don't care about & discuss it non-stop

<Eek2.0>

Back