Jones was an emotional wreck at weigh ins, barely having the courage to step on the stage.

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The pressure was almost overwhelming for Jones, he didnt enjoy it at first one bit no matter what his fanboys like to think, it was obvious for anyone with eyes. He was so nervous and scared of how the crowd was going to react on him he even had to take a moment and hide his face for awhile.

Its strange how sensitive and butthurt both Jones and DC are on about how the public view them. They are so alike, and thats why they cant get along. It almost feels like its more important for both which one is more liked than who is the better fighter.

I think you might be exaggerating...

Yes, but not by DC. Just the public pressure.

yeah, i don't think it will amount to anything when he steps in the cage, but he did look out of sorts. Not the screaming, hyper-confident Jones.

Sherdog's world renowned body language psychiatrists are out in full force tonight.

I think he was just emotional because it's been a long road back and it sunk in when he walked out.

I love these threads where posters oust themselves. makes it much easier to block the idiots and hence have a better sherdog browsing experience

Newsflash: His mother died recently, he will be emotional tomorrow too. Seems either many of you forget or just dont know.

This is a guy who still has trouble talking about his Sister that died when he was a child.. Which is why he barely ever mentions or wants to talk about it. He gets super emotional.

Last edited:
Shook, cuck'd, SON'd, triggered, gotten TO, cracked, gassed, post USADA'd, BETA'd, duck, snake and UFC shill. And fuck Dana.

Well you know it's his first fight. He should be nervous. He's never done this before.

Didn't see that man, Jones is just an awkward guy but behind that is one of the best fighting minds in the world, what a night of fights.

Back