Demian Maia looked huge next to Woodly

Raksas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I never thought that he was so much taller. Might not have so much problems in taking him down after all.

Saw that. Woodley maybe explosive but Maia is a ground wizard.

I keep forgetting Tyron is a bit small in height for a WW. Hopefully Maia is able to strangle him and take the title.

Threads that force us to use our imagination without pics should result in the direct banishment of the thread starter.

Well twood is like 5'8" maybe so yeh. Problem here is that Maia moves in slow motion compared to woodley.

No pic......imagination overload, brain cannot handle...
giphy.gif

Maia is bigger than everyone he faces at WW and Woodley has always been shorter than every opponent. That means nothing.

Woodley KO's Maia Inside 2 Rounds and secures his spot as WW Goat triggering Sherdog to a whole other level.

Maia via backpack of course.
With that height difference he will look like the army bergen bags!

The way they are dressed,they look like Maia is the straight businessman who is down on his luck and Woodley is the street savy guy who will help him get his life back on track!

I never thought that he was so much taller. Might not have so much problems in taking him down after all.

Since when is being taller a deciding factor for successful takedowns? Being taller means you have an even harder time getting takedowns especially while fighting Woodley who is built like a fire hydrant.

Back