Sean O'Malley Vs Jason Knight?

Steveston

Lion's Den
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would imagine this fight would be awesome if it were to happen sometime in the future.
What do you guys think?

-UniqueSteez.

The fuck?

Jason Knight would absolutely demolish O'Malley. That's not even close. O'Malley will get exposed inside the UFC, anyway.

Not for very long time. O'Malley isn't ready for the UFC. The opponent he beat lost because of low fight IQ, because he looked more well rounded than O'Malley.

O'Malley is weak and needs to get stronger and tighten his defense and ground game.

If he does, he will be a very exciting fighter for years to come. He has the fighting spirit but his skills are not there yet.

Yeah, O'Malley is not ready for the UFC. Match him up with Ishihara and watch him get put to sleep by a bottom feeder in the UFC.

There was like 3 fighters better than this kid and Dana picked him lol

3? debatable. Kid is 22 years old and easily had the most upside on that episode of DWTNC. Hes at 135 though and Knight is a 145er.

Yeah, O'Malley is not ready for the UFC. Match him up with Ishihara and watch him get put to sleep by a bottom feeder in the UFC.

Ishihara fights at 145 as well. I agree he could have used a little more seasoning, but they'll fight some TUF Mexico scrub to feed him.

My boy Ishihara wrecks all of them "contenders" in a 1v5 tag-team match whilst simultaneously grabbing the phone number of every single woman in that room, plus making eye-contact with Laura Sanko in the post-fight interview.

3? debatable. Kid is 22 years old and easily had the most upside on that episode of DWTNC. Hes at 135 though and Knight is a 145er.

Ishihara fights at 145 as well. I agree he could have used a little more seasoning, but they'll fight some TUF Mexico scrub to feed him.

I heard on the MMA Hour that O'Malley might consider moving to Featherweight.

Should have gave contract to Tahn Le as well. Head Kick KO extended his impressive win streak against a guy who was on an impressive win streak himself. Robbed.

Omalley needs to work his way up slowly. A good wrestler would have his way with him.

Honestly, I wasn't too impressed with O'Malley. If you look at the highlight video for his last fight, he looked pretty sloppy and his takedown defense isn't where it needs to be to deal with any high level wrestlers.

In time I think he could be an awesome prospect with an entertaining style, but he has a lot to improve on.

^ He was good in some spots but downright mediocre in others.

At one point, I had to wonder if this vid was a highlight vid for Alfred Khashakyan.....lol

I would imagine this fight would be awesome if it were to happen sometime in the future.
What do you guys think?

-UniqueSteez.

If you'd like to see O'malley literally lose his life, then i guess so.

You cant be serious right ? Knight is is levels above him and would destroy him.O'Malley looked horrible in that fight on contenders and its funny Dana picked him.Dana was acting like he looked amazing.lmao.He will get beat by low level fighters in the UFC.He dont belong in the UFC.

Back