Dana says there are no indoor arenas in Hawaii..... WTF??

OneGloveGracie

Double Yellow Card
@Green
Reaction score
Dana keeps saying that the reason they don't go to Hawaii is because there are no indoor arenas. Has he not heard of Stan Sheriff Center which can hold 12,000 for a UFC event. More attendance than most UFC events.

What's his excuse now? I don't live in Hawaii but I still find it ridiculous that UFC has never had an event there.

STAN.png
StanSherrifBB2.jpg

It must be nice to be Dana. Just being able to say anything you want without any factual backing or real repercussions to your web of lies.

looks like a cool place to have a fight imo.

stansheriff.jpg

534_Stan_Sheriff_Cover.jpg

Look Bro, I'm not saying these pictures are fake and that there is no such place in Hawaii, I'm just asking. Have you really looked into it? Look into it bro

You think Dana White has time to memorize the arena details for 50 states lol the man probably only sleeps 2 hours a day

Dana is used to talk bullshit and never having to back it up.

Dana is so absurd. Fortunately for him the UFC has all of MMA media so shook that such nonsense is just dismissed.

Still waiting for that article on the fact that two years into the Reebok deal, only around half of the awful deal the fighters got has been paid out. No doubt it costs millions to hand out Reebok gear.

He is just covering for the real reason: they think the taxes are too high. A bad job of covering at that...

Hawaii + Hawaiian Pizza = Pineapple on Pizza
Pineapple on Pizza + Cheese /2 = 1 Pizza with Pineapple
1 Pineapple Pizza = No indoor arenas.

He is just covering for the real reason: they think the taxes are too high. A bad job of covering at that...

The question is, why wouldn't he just say that. And taxes in Hawaii certainly aren't as high in some of the places they go.

There's no money there. 12k is a small arena and Hawaii is one of the poorest states in the US. Not exactly a recipie for a great gate.

Back