Ever since usada, Brazilians not doing so well in mma?

Not just Brazilians. Many fighters from all over have looked terrible. Tomorrow we'll see about Jones too.

The girls like Borg, Mandy, Claudinha, and Android are still doing okay. And Werdum (don't care if he was robbed), Maia, Barboza, Assuncao etc.

A lot of the big name ones are just getting old/shopworn.

Cyborg is Brazilian and will most likely have the most dominant performance of the night

But WMMA sucks.. am I right????

There's lots of brazilians still going strong. I don't know what you're on about.
There's a lot of americans that looked like shit post-USADA aswell.

Lots of Americans were affected too. Def not only Brazilians that felt the effects

ufc-gadelha.jpg

Is Hendricks the biggest fall since usada?

Cyborg is Brazilian and will most likely have the most dominant performance of the night

But WMMA sucks.. am I right????
TS specifically said MMA in the thread title

The girls like Borg, Mandy, Claudinha, and Android are still doing okay. And Werdum (don't care if he was robbed), Maia, Barboza, Assuncao etc.

A lot of the big name ones are just getting old/shopworn.
Plus people lump in guys who started losing before USADA, like Anderson and Barao.

I truly believe Hendricks just lost motivation after the Robbie fight

His weight issues started after that fight
You don't feel the lack of ko power and struggling weight cuts were to do with certain bans?

I mean I understand your point because the dude just misses weight at any class but he obviously cut huge weight and the iv ban + cutting supps would of helped.

Don't know if it really affects Brazilians disproportionately, but RDA is one dude I think certainly seemed to look different

Back