Luke Rockhold vs David Branch

Niels

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What do you think of this matchup? I think it's a complete mismatch. Except if Rockhold gets too cocky like he did against Bisping.

Boring fight. Same night as Canelo vs GGG. Doubt many people are gonna watch. WME are idiots. They got conned and aren't gonna make their money back.

Rockhold should win but he got KO'd by fucking Bisping so who knows

Waste of time match. Especially if Rockhold is gonna be out for another year after that...

Branch is tough as nails, but a boring fighter going back to WSOF.

I'll take Luke by decision, just really not excited to watch.

PRETTY USELESS FIGHT FOR PUKE.
I GUESS THIS IS JUST ONE OF THOSE "YOU JUST GOT KTFO, here's a gimme" fights.

Waste of time match. Especially if Rockhold is gonna be out for another year after that...

Do you know why he was out so long and why the speculation he will be out for another year?

Post USADA Luke got slept by Bisping. I'm gonna pick Branch

Branch is pretty good at what he does
Don't be surprised if he takes the odd round from pretty boy

Can Branch hold Rockhold against the cage for 2 out of 3 rounds?

Maybe. But I see Rockhold folding him with a bodykick.

Can Branch hold Rockhold against the cage for 2 out of 3 rounds?

Maybe. But I see Rockhold folding him with a bodykick.
I thought it was a 5 round main event ? Has it not been confirmed as the main event ?

I think they should legally trade first names.

Boring fight. Same night as Canelo vs GGG. Doubt many people are gonna watch. WME are idiots. They got conned and aren't gonna make their money back.
Nah they didn't get conned, they just don't know what the fuck they're doing, desperate to make the quick money.
With regards to the fight, I think Rockhold isn't very strong mentally, the loss to bisping fucked him up but don't forget he also lost his dad, looks like he's taking the babysteps approach.
Don't particularly like him though so here's hoping he doesn't get it all his own way.

Great matchmaking, imo.
Finally some sensible matchmaking.

Back