Other than Fedor vs. CroCop, is Jones vs. DC 2 the biggest fight in MMA history?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What u guys say? I think its a big, big fight with 2 amazing athletes on their primes.

Fedor vs Cro Cop was not the biggest fight in MMA history

Jones vs DC I was already the biggest IMO. I'm not sure if the rematch surpasses the original or not.

Fedor vs Cro Cop was not the biggest fight in MMA history
I think this is an opinion thing. It was one of the best fights in PRIDE. There have been a lot of great fights though, it's a hard pick. Which is your pick?

Jones vs DC I was already the biggest IMO. I'm not sure if the rematch surpasses the original or not.
Jones vs Gus was IMO bigger, it was so close and it was fight of the year back then. Jones vs DC 1 was a great fight, but it was a lot more strategic. I have the feeling this second fight between them though is gonna be crazy.

It's one of the most relevant, but when I think 'biggest', there are McGregor, Brock, GSP etc. fights that were bigger.

I cannot believe DC is in his prime at age 38.

Biggest fight was Miesha vs Nunes at 200.

Royce vs Sakuraba was big

Fedor vs Cro Cop was the biggest

Wanderlei vs Rampage and Tito vs Chuck were also big.

It is definitely in the top 5 or top 10 biggest. Both have great records and there is a lot of beef. It is a huge fight

It's hard to say. There were so many big ones.....

Yes because the winner theoretically can be crowned the greatest MMA fighter in modern history. Yes better than the russians.

Yes, number 1 and 2 pound for pound on this moment.

And they can fight HW also, and fight for the title at HW

The numbers will prove otherwise. Three title fights and this card probably doesn't even hit the UFC top ten in ppvs.

Why do people think cop-fedor was the biggest fight ever???? It wasnt.

What u guys say? I think its a big, big fight with 2 amazing athletes on their primes.

DC is absolutely past his prime. JJ is likely still in prime or very close to it. It's big. But the biggest?? Nah I don't think so...

Fedor vs CroCop is nowhere near the biggest fight in MMA history....Cro Cop turned out to be a can.

In terms of hype, no. But, in terms of implications, yes.

This is a referendum on Jones career, as he popped and people are wanting to know if his level of success was solely owing to PED's/Steroids or if he legit did just take a bad batch of dick pills.

As for Cormier, he has never been able to beat the best, the Cael Sanderson or the Jon Jones. If he wins tomorrow, he will be seen as the best.

And whoever wins will likely be P4P #1 fighter in the world and in GOAT talks with Fedor/and/GSP.

Why do people think cop-fedor was the biggest fight ever???? It wasnt.

They're talking about the world. Most UFC fans are simple US men who don't know much beyond TUF and think MMA started at UFC I

Hell no!...Jon Jones is full of shit, even as a fighter. Guy was caught cheating big time. It's like saying Anderson Silva vs Belfort is in that category too...who remembers that fight?? yeah I know...both cheaters.

People actually thought Murko could win.

No one truly believes Carlton stands a chance.

I mean the wishful thinking is being dumped out into the ether, but it's just flicking quarters into a wishing well.

Back