Jones...no bumps on his stomach.

T

TrueMykill

In the past he has had those bumps on his stomach which led some people to speculate that they were some sort of needle marks from PED's like the photo below:

ufc197weighin_035.jpg

Now he doesn't have them.

20170728111043_12_Jones.JPG

Just saying.

I think it was more Jones literally hiding under his gyms octagon for hours hiding from usada which led people to believe he's on peds.

lol why the fuck do people think athletes sticking needles in their upper abdomen?

lmao

Come on obviously he juiced. The bumps and his failed test etc. Only nuthuggers will say he's clean and even they don't believe it

Nobody is speculating. He tested positive and he said he had been using the same supplements his entire career.

$

dca33fa1bb876b189b2c2bd4b3947039.jpg

At first i thought its ct fletcher up there haha. Jon hasn't lost any muscles at all. He will ride through the fatman.

Come on obviously he juiced. The bumps and his failed test etc. Only nuthuggers will say he's clean and even they don't believe it

This guy is why I don't mind the illuminati wanting to diminish the population. I bet he's fat and probably takes or has a parent that takes a prescription drug.

who would win? Jones with those bumps on his chest or Chuck with that look in his eye?

This guy is why I don't mind the illuminati wanting to diminish the population. I bet he's fat and probably takes or has a parent that takes a prescription drug.
You're one of the defending nuthuggers

Back