MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
they sold the UFC to WME-IMG

so what does Zuffa do anymore

Something along these lines...........
images

They still do all the same things. Now they have a parent company that probably tells them what to do.

I think they are still laughing from the deal.

That might be the only thing made by Reebok I ever wear.

yeh i agree, but it's still shocking to read "sold out" next to anything sold by Reebok.

MMA fans seems to dislike the brand so much that even if they find something nice they just don't buy it.

they sold the UFC to WME-IMG

so what does Zuffa do anymore
Zuffa didn't sell UFC, the entire promotion was bought meaning Zuffa is owned by WME-IMG now, along with everything Zuffa owned. They still run the UFC.

This was definitely a perplexing statement, as it implied the Zuffa brand is still with the Fertittas, and with White wearing it, the three of them were going to reunite and start a boxing promotion.

i heard something like that in some podcast i listened to and i think it's not crazy at all. Dana goes where the money are at, but why is the reebok brand on it then?

The same thing they always do...try to take over the world(wide top spot in sports over soccer).

Zuffa didn't sell UFC, the entire promotion was bought meaning Zuffa is owned by WME-IMG now, along with everything Zuffa owned. They still run the UFC.

Exactly...it's why you still see Zuffa LLC during the PPVs still but I guess most people aren't that observant.

<31>

If you are actually wondering, one thing they are doing is beginning to do private equity deas in sectors they believe they have an angle in

Zuffa was just a holding company. The LLC name. It's like my buddies who own a craft distillery. They operate under the name Mingo Creek Craft Distillers, but their brand is Liberty Pole Spirits, which is what most people know them as.

Back