Jones DC prediction...

Morning finger

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I predict jones will get the better of DC but DC will win a decision because of multiple point deductions due to eyes pokes. After words everyone will still shit on DC saying jones is still the rightful champion etc.. and he will forever not get the respect he deserves. You heard it here first !

Jon Jones is leaving the octagon on a stretcher.

Do your know what is funny : I was watching the first fight & when DC was really taking the momentum, the freakin' eye poked happens in the third and Jones then takes the momentum back. I'm not sure if it affected the result of the fight but DC took the second, was taking the third and then after the poke, everything changed, DC became more tentative, took the fourth off and stopped 'dog fighting'.

Jones is lighting DC up in the stand up. 5th round DC lands a Hail Mary right hand. Jon is stunned and legs are weak. DC palms are sweaty. Dana throws up his Mom's spaghetti.

Jon gets bombarded with uppercuts. Ref has seen enough. Dana jumps over the cage and hugs DC.

I predict jones will get the better of DC but DC will win a decision because of multiple point deductions due to eyes pokes. After words everyone will still shit on DC saying jones is still the rightful champion etc.. and he will forever not get the respect he deserves. You heard it here first !
I predict

No idea. First fight I had Jones without much second guessing. This time around, Jones is such a question mark I can't make a pick.

Jones rips the sh!t out of DC's soft core with kicks, knees, and punches, leaving DC body beaten Jones by TKO in the 4th

Jon Jones is leaving the octagon on a stretcher.
I4Jmrcjnr8Zfq.gif

(yeah DC really has a history of putting guys on stretchers)

DC's not going to stand there in that range like the first fight.

Great! Then work your way inside DC the road to hell is paved with many pit falls oblique kicks, spin kicks, knees, hellbows, and high stylized athletics ....

Back