LOL @ illustrated guide to Jones' fouls and warnings.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

DF1p_akXsAMT3UT

If the referee is not going to deduct points, then it is a part of the game. Do it. Especially to lay and prayers. Accidentally poke them in the eyes, when they turn to an angle the ref can't see, or when they are throwing a flurry of fake GnP while you "intelligently defend" yourself.

when a jab gets slipped a fighter can get overhanded.

with extended hands he could do that collapsing elbow that he kept doing against Rashad
comon bro any move can be countered. He would be a much better fighter if he could learn to jab.

Pathetic. Did Fedor, GSP or Anderson have to continually cheat in every fight to win? Nope.

GSP got accused of greasing once If I recall but that's all I can think of.

Only fighter dirtier than Jones is maybe Gilbert Yvel.

Damm, 33 warnings and never had a point deducted?

That's skill on Jones part or ignorance on refs part or both.

And now I should reply with Cormier silly laughing gif. Then, who knows, Fedor smiling and BJ nodding and the party is over. And that black guy laughing, never forget that.

Are those new rules in effect where refs can deduct points after eye pokes, or are we still gonna see just warnings after 3 fouls?

If the referee is not going to deduct points, then it is a part of the game. Do it. Especially to lay and prayers. Accidentally poke them in the eyes, when they turn to an angle the ref can't see, or when they are throwing a flurry of fake GnP while you "intelligently defend" yourself.

So now mma fighters not only have to risk their brains, you expect them to risk going blind too all in the name of entertainment? If that were to become a normal thing in the ufc I'm sure we would miss out on a lot of talent because it wouldn't be worth it to them.

Jon Jones is a cheating, lying fraud.

Back