Fighters who went long time without get knocked out but are suddenly getting ktfo all the time

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
Melvin Guillard went 43 fights without get knocked out before he ran into cerrone and now is getting ktfo every week!

I know someone is gonna say JDS, so i might as well say it myself.

Ill break my own heart.

Jake Shields but I don't count that one because his dad died like two days before.

Diego Sanchez. We all saw it coming, though.

<{hughesimpress}>

That's not all the time, that's Al, this time.
I remember watching UFC 200 and he got KTFO by Lauzon. His next fight that I saw was the Raging Al fight and he got slept again. I didn't catch his fight with Held, it seems..

Jake Shields but I don't count that one because his dad died like two days before.
Jake got tko'd twice in like 40 fights.

Chuck Liddell comes to mind. I hope to god we dont see if happen to Lawler this Saturday

Sad....

but Aldo.

Its not like he is getting ko "all the time"...

But honestly, i wouldnt be surprised to see him get koed again now.

And that seemed like something impossible a couple years ago

Last edited:
Sadly, GOATs Big Nog and Miguel Torres lost their legendary chins much too soon.

donald cerrone if you include the matt brown knockdown and his upcoming knock out loss to robbie lawler

I remember watching UFC 200 and he got KTFO by Lauzon. His next fight that I saw was the Raging Al fight and he got slept again. I didn't catch his fight with Held, it seems..
I stand corrected

Jose Aldo is on his way he gets KTFO again.

I suspect this as well.

There may be a chin threshold for some fighters where after a certain amount of damage they just cannot take the same shots anymore of a certain magnitude.

We'll see...

Back