Bisping is better than Forrest Griffin

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
I think it's fcking hilarious how Bisping and GSP are fighting to each other.

But, it's just as fcking hilarious as Silva fans touting his victory over the world class competition of Forrest Griffin, Stephan Bonnar and James Irvin, as an example of him moving up a weight class and fighting a tough competition, especially for Forrest since he was 'an ex-champion'

Silva fans should shut the fuck up about GSP not fighting Silva who didn't look undersized against Cormier, when Silva is being best friends with Jon Jones, who would've raped his ass.

I think Silva, if any thing, is the GOAT at being friends with guys who would beat him stylistically, and getting caught for roid that didn't have any clinical significance for his recovery, and blaming it on thai dick pills. World class athlete in late 30's needing dick pills, the greatest of all time apaprently, needing thai dick pills, awesome, and believable...as a reason for testing positive for roids

It's true, forest is a brawler with low fight IQ. Bisping uses footwork and does what he has to to win.

That said I don't want to watch bisping fight but I would watch a forest comeback to this day

If you want to be technical Anderson went up three divisions for that fight. Anderson used to fight at a hundred and sixty something pounds

GSP never moved up one weight division and fought during his prime like Anderson did 3X for a reason. He knew that he would be made to tap to strikes again.

It's true, forest is a brawler with low fight IQ. Bisping uses footwork and does what he has to to win.

That said I don't want to watch bisping fight but I would watch a forest comeback to this day

"Footwork footwork footwork"...bisping has been caught by a cracked, crippled old man hendo and nearly out to Pasteur twice. His head movement is overrated as is his footwork.

GSP never moved up one weight division and fought during his prime like Anderson did 3X for a reason. He knew that he would be made to tap to strikes again.

I guess there's merit in dominating the weakest division of all time. and fighting scrubs in a weight class above.

If you want to be technical Anderson went up three divisions for that fight. Anderson used to fight at a hundred and sixty something pounds

Joe Riggs used to fight at heavyweight, what a weight cutter he is at fighting ww.

I think it's fcking hilarious how Bisping and GSP are fighting to each other.

But, it's just as fcking hilarious as Silva fans touting his victory over the world class competition of Forrest Griffin, Stephan Bonnar and James Irvin, as an example of him moving up a weight class and fighting a tough competition, especially for Forrest since he was 'an ex-champion'

Silva fans should shut the fuck up about GSP not fighting Silva who didn't look undersized against Cormier, when Silva is being best friends with Jon Jones, who would've raped his ass.

I think Silva, if any thing, is the GOAT at being friends with guys who would beat him stylistically, and getting caught for roid that didn't have any clinical significance for his recovery, and blaming it on thai dick pills. World class athlete in late 30's needing dick pills, the greatest of all time apaprently, needing thai dick pills, awesome, and believable...as a reason for testing positive for roids
Jon fought OSP like a coward who is way less talented than Forrest or even Bonner yet people apologize for jones performance and shit on silva.

Silva fighting a durable, huge, strong, well rounded fighter in griffin will forever be impressive. Don't think so? Rewatch mcgregor vs Diaz and remind yourself what size and durability can do.

Jon fought OSP like a coward who is way less talented than Forrest or even Bonner yet people apologize for jones performance and shit on silva.

Silva fighting a durable, huge, strong, well rounded fighter in griffin will forever be impressive. Don't think so? Rewatch mcgregor vs Diaz and remind yourself what size and durability can do.

Not sure if serious. Nate Diaz is a bad match up on paper for Mcgregor.

Griffin on the other hand....

Forrest Griffin kills GSP without breaking a sweat, what the fuck is he gonna do with his 70 kilos ?

I guess there's merit in dominating the weakest division of all time. and fighting scrubs in a weight class above.
GSP has the most overrated resume in MMA history filled with one dimensional fighters and natural LWs. WW was weak and overrated during GSPs reign.

You think his wins over 5'4" Sherk and Serra, natural FW Penn, and one dimensional Dan "lost 4 in a row" Hardy screams strong resume/division?

He could have easily went to MW for a "showcase fight" instead of defending the belt against Hardy. GSP never moved up in weight for a reason. GSP knows.

GSP has the most overrated resume in MMA history filled with one dimensional fighters and natural LWs. WW was weak and overrated during GSPs reign.

You think his wins over 5'4" Sherk and Serra, natural FW Penn, and one dimensional Dan "lost 4 in a row" Hardy screams strong resume/division?

He could have easily went to MW for a "showcase fight" instead of defending the belt against Hardy. GSP never moved up in weight for a reason. GSP knows.

I suppose Silva fought a knock out machine in Chris Leben, and Michael Jordan of BJJ in Travis Lutters and list goes on.....I guess you might have a point. Let's ignore the fact MW was the weakest division in all of MMA during his reign too

Being better than Forrest Griffin is nothing to brag about.

He is, but he´s 100.000.000 times a douche

Joe Riggs used to fight at heavyweight, what a weight cutter he is at fighting ww.
With all due respect wasn't he stay steroided out of his mind.
You know what I think that might have been the New York badass. I know one of them used to be very fat and one used to be steroided out freak

I suppose Silva fought a knock out machine in Chris Leben, and Michael Jordan of BJJ in Travis Lutters and list goes on.....I guess you might have a point. Let's ignore the fact MW was the weakest division in all of MMA during his reign too
The point I am trying to make is that WW during GSPs reign is the most overrated division in MMA history, especially by GSP fans to make his resume look better than it is.

When compared to the MW division during Andy's reign, I would say that both divisions are about equal. They were both average divisions. Today, both divisions consist of bigger, better, and more well rounded fighters.

You shouldn't discredit Andy's destruction of Leben tho. Leben was on a 5 fight win streak going into the Andy fight and was supposed to get a title shot if he won. In hindsight, that's one of Anderson's most underrated wins.

The point I am trying to make is that WW during GSPs reign is the most overrated division in MMA history, especially by GSP fans to make his resume look better than it is.

When compared to the MW division during Andy's reign, I would say that both divisions are about equal. They were both average divisions and obviously, both divisions today are better and more well rounded.

You shouldn't discredit Andy's destruction of Leben tho. Leben was on a 5 fight win streak going into the Andy fight and was supposed to get a title shot if he won. In hindsight, that's one of Anderson's most underrated wins.
No matter how many times you try and rewrite history it won't change anything. The history books are written and those of us who followed what was going on in MMA at the time know you are full of shit. Thanks for being such a great poster. Good day.

When compared to the MW division during Andy's reign, I would say that both divisions are about equal. They were both average divisions. Today, both divisions consist of bigger, better, and more well rounded fighters.

Join date, december 2015. Explains a lot.

maybe.

but Forrest had 2 top 5 "great" wins; Bisping only 1.

regardless, my disgust for Bisping defending his belt twice in 2 years against 1) a top 15 fighter and 2) a retired fighter - in a stacked division with each of the top 6 ready and willing to fight him - has nothing to do with feelings about Anderson Silva. you thinking they are related makes you daft and your argument a strawman.

but i blame UFC more than Bisping for the recent debacle at 185.

Back