JBJ: I’m not gonna be classless out there like I was the first time. i want to shake the guy’s hand.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“It’s weird when it comes to me and Daniel,” Jones said. “At the end of the day, I see who he is. I think he’s a f*cking great guy. You guys are all in the reporting business, you guys get to see him a lot more than I see him. He’s funny, he has good friends and shit. He’s a f*ckin’ good dude. I want the best for him, I really do. I wish he was just man enough to realize that he’s f*cking around with the wrong era. He just so happened to come into the sport, he’s 39 years old and he’s f*cking with a guy who’s in his prime. That guy who honestly believes that it’s his era and does everything in his power to make sure it’s his era.”

On Saturday, the two great champions will finally meet again, in the main event of UFC 214 in Anaheim, Calif. Jones believes the rivalry will end there, with him winning both fights against Cormier. He said Cormier needs to accept that he can’t reach Jones’ heights as a fighter.

“If he could just swallow that,” Jones said, “and say, ‘You know what, I’m the baddest mother f*cker outside of Jon Jones, then I can go to sleep at night. Because I’m still a bad mother f*cker.’ Instead of embracing that, he’s coming up with all these reasons why he lost. And then on top of that he comes up with all this stuff that has nothing to do with the fight, trying to keep people focusing on my past. it’s just silly.”

“I want the best for Daniel Cormier,” Jones said. “I really got no problem with him. The fight is gonna be over soon, and I already made a conscience effort that I’m not gonna be classless out there like I was the first time. i want to shake the guy’s hand and just tell him, ‘Hey bro, you’re the real deal, bro. You’ll beat freakin’ 98 percent of the other guys in the division, but you’re not beating me.’”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/7/...to-know-hes-f-cking-around-with-the-wrong-era

Jon is legit schizo - cocaine symptoms.

He's been nothing but classless, cursing in interviews, etc.

Now he wants to be classy?

I really feel for his bed wench and their children. Must be hell living with that split-personality trainwreck.

Last edited:
Jones really needs to just go full heel, this flip flopping is annoying as hell, just embrace the asshole, turn to the dark side Jones.

“... I already made a conscience effort that I’m not gonna be classless out there like I was the first time.

a conscience effort?
who wrote this?

They should exchange heart shaped BFF lockets after the fight. It would be so sweet!

there has also been mutual comments of respect and admiration
between these two shit talkers:

“I think he’s a f*cking great guy. I really do…he’s funny. He has good friends and sh*t. He’s a f*cking good dude. And so I want the best for him, I really do.”

Jon Jones

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/7/...-with-a-sharpened-edge-but-still-hard-to-know

he's just fucking with DC.
He's playing "Good Jon", "Bad Jon".

I'm a huge fan of Cormier and I can't stand Jones but I think he's right in that he is the best fighter right now. I hope I'm wrong because I would love to see Cormier win tomorrow night but chances are Jones beats him again.

People can change and I'd like to believe not inevitably for the worse.

there has also been mutual comments of respect and admiration
between these two shit talkers:

“I think he’s a f*cking great guy. I really do…he’s funny. He has good friends and sh*t. He’s a f*cking good dude. And so I want the best for him, I really do.”

Jon Jones

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/7/...-with-a-sharpened-edge-but-still-hard-to-know

"I didn't know who he was," Jones said. "He knew who I was before we met. . . . He has a problem with me. I hate him."

I'm a huge fan of Cormier and I can't stand Jones but I think he's right in that he is the best fighter right now. I hope I'm wrong because I would love to see Cormier win tomorrow night but chances are Jones beats him again.
How is he the best fighter right now? He fought once in 2 years against OSP who he decisioned. Manuwa KO'd OSP right after that. DC beat Gus/Rumble in the meantime being Champ. Jones had a good run before going off the rails, but he should have lost to Gus and DC too.

Last edited:
Jon Jones is a crazy guy but maybe that's also why he's so great.

JON JONES the undisputed #1 GOAT he's whipping everyone DC Rumble Manure Gus doesn't matter.

Anyone who really knows MMA knows he's the best ever.

Back