*I'm kindda concerned about Robbie Lawler against Cerrone*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Watched him in the face off and the interviews, he seems kindda "slow", ala today's Hendo. On the other hand, Cerrone looks very fresh.

Questions are:

1. Is Robbie always like that?

2. How could affect him not preparing for this fight at ATT?

Only be concerned if Hobbie goes too long without throwing. He can be low output at times and thats where Teh Donald could take this fight.

He may start slow. All he needs is a punch in the face to getting his shit going.

Robbie's sounded punch drunk since his first fight.

Robbie's never been the most eloquent or charismatic guy. He's had some wars though and could be in trouble if Cerrone lands one of his head kicks.

I see Robbie feeling him out in the first, getting his timing before bringing out round 5 Lawler pressure earlier than usual. I say Cerrone folds late in round 1, or early round 2, like he usually does against killers.

robbie has never been the brightest bulb

I like him, but def rooting for Cerrone.

you can tell all that from a semi-face off?

lol stfu

He's just mad.
It will be a great fight

I think Cerrone is about to get flatlined tomorrow and I like both guys a lot.

Honestly, im wurried aboutya Robbie. He looks like the life has been drained out of his body. He should talk some trash for relaxation.
Im sceptical of people who don't do interviews, act kinda bored of this sport, you dont feel the energy from them.

Examples? Ronda vs Nunes or Hendricks.

Robbie is a chill dude until the fight is on. I have no doubt he's going to KO Cerrone. Masvidal did it twice in their fight. Cerrone is glass.

I love Robbie's fight style, mentality, and demeanour. Always a fan of Ruthless.

A 3 round fight is better for Cerrone than a 5 rounder against Lawler. Lawler has pretty badass rock em sock em fighting in the championship rounds.

But, I still think Cowboy's in tough in this fight.

The question mark is how will Lawler return ? A year off. First fight after losing the belt.

I don't expect it to affect Lawler much. But, I'm only guessing.

I want Lawler to ko Cerrone so bad that he starts liking trannies

I was fairly sure Lawler had this fight until a friend of mine reminded me of Lawyers constant bobbing side to side and his vulnerability to head kicks because of it and his lack of response to leg kicks.

Will be interesting.

Have you ever listened to him speak before? Like ever? He always sounds like that

I love Robbie and I want him to win but I have a feeling the Rory fights were the beginning of the end for him and he's starting his journey on the MMA downward spiral.

Back