this guy has been harassed on twitter for years because his name is also Jon Jones

The real jones is such a dick

He blocked non famous jones

He should have written him a letter

Real jones is so awkward and unlikeable

and this is new news???? Most people knew about this guy already, in same way that he plays along with "Daniel Cormier" who is also mistaken by nimrods that don't bother to check before they tweet.

If I were him i'd contact Bones and offer to sell it.

Kind of like when my brother randomly got the XXX-0420 phone number; sitting on a gold mine!

and this is new news???? Most people knew about this guy already, in same way that he plays along with "Daniel Cormier" who is also mistaken by nimrods that don't bother to check before they tweet.
still funny, brother

was a long time that I heard about him, so it wasn't fresh in my mind. good to remember and see some funny tweets in his page

Should have changed his shitty name a few years ago. All because his fuckin parents couldn't spell John properly. They were probably hippies, or crackheads.

It's a common problem...
latest

vlcsnap-01321.png

Should have changed his shitty name a few years ago. All because his fuckin parents couldn't spell John properly. They were probably hippies, or crackheads.
man, I wish to see a positive post from you someday

There was a band sometime ago called Less Than Jake, I wonder if the guy headlining it had some issues like that, but I really doubt it.

That guy looks like a lesbian version of Paul Giamatti. Hespect for rocking dat pink hair.

Back